Chapter 3

CHANYEOL'S POV

Oh God today is a long day, after the long chat with Baekbom we said goodbye to him and then after another two meetings we are now on our way to PCY ENTERTAINMENT for the discussion about our next three months with kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo is my best friend. Because we trained together. We debuted together. And we did everything together expect the marriage because he is still single. He never had a relationship and he never wanted it.

And now we are running this business together and when I am taking care of outside of the business he always take care of inside things like comebacks auditions and trainees like those things and he is head of the director board.

And he and sehun are the only one's that talking against me. Specially kyungsoo everyone afraid of him.

"Sehun did you search about Baekhyun?" I asked him because I told him to search about him after the conversation with Baekbom because he said that Baekhyun is someone that hard to handle.

But of course I saw his photo shoots before and they are superb. That is why everyone need him to do their photo shoots.

I didn't know many things about him but I know he has his own photography magazine named BBH CAPTURES and he was youngest son of Byun's and he is well-known as korea's prince and there are no clear photographs of his appearance because he thinks that,

"photographers place is not front of the camera they ment to be in behind the camera."

His photos are always with sunglasses or masks or he covered himself with a scarf or something. Actually I never saw his clear photo.
And the latest news is that he was a gay. Because he confirmed it last year. That was a big news all over the world, everyone says that he is totally different from traditional Byuns.

"Yeah I did. I actually think that Baekbom is right. He is someone that really hard to handle."
Sehun suddenly said as I raise my eyebrow at him.

"Why?"
I asked him.

"He was on his 10th boyfriend and actually he broke up with that guy yesterday."
And he show his smart phone to me

And I saw the heading.

[Confirmed]Prince of korea BYUN BAEKHYUN broke up with KRISWU.

The famous photographer Byun Baekhyun's secretary Kim Jongdae confirmed that he broke up with his 10th boyfriend Kriswu who is famous chinese and Hollywood actor. He didn't told us the specific reason for the broke up. He just said that It is a personal reason.

And Kris wu also confirmed it saying that they had some personal conflicts and that made them split up.

However boys you are not still late. He is available now.

"Woah not bad 10 boyfriends in one year."
I said after reading the article.

"And look at this."

Greatest photographer Byun Baekhyun cancelled his contract with famous producer David paker.

Greatest korean photographer cancelled his latest contract with David parker just because parker doesn't want to do the photo shoot at the place that byun selected before.

According to the closest ones Baekhyun told him that this is his last time and he never want David's projects from now on.

However parker didn't answer to this matter yet.

"Wow he is amazing. Just because of the place he gave up on the whole project."

I said as sehun also agreed with me.