Chapter 13

CHANYEOL'S POV

"Ok. Good little bit more to the left."

"Ohh that's great. How about a dance Kai. Yeah.... Wow that's nice one."

No wonder Baekhyun is a great photographer. He took countless great photos of Jongin since the morning. He choose best background for the shoot while he is doing great communication with Kai. While Kai who is really enjoying the photoshoot not like other photoshoots.

After the incident between us he never talked to me and neither I. It's really awkward after the things I told to him. He always use Jongdae to contact me while I also contact Jongdae or kyungsoo if something happens.

"He is great at the job isn't it."

Kyungsoo who is beside me told as I agreed with him.

"That's true. He have a great team too"
I remind him the team of Baekhyun's who were really doing their jobs greatly.

"Yup. He must be a good teacher and also a boss."

"It is his passion kyungsoo. He always wanted to capture our moments in his camera since he was a kid. And he hate to beg anyone for the money. He always wanted to do something that he likes and earn money for himself. I really proud of my brother who is really the winner of life. Not like me. He didn't took parents money to be successful."

Baekbeom who came after his phone call told us while drinking his orange juice.

"So Chanyeol what happened between you and Baekhyun. I heard he didn't go to your apartment anymore but he always took your kids to the kindergarten and also to your apartment."

I sighed and stood up from the chair where I sat. Yeah it's true. It's been a week since he technically become my kids driver. Of course I Hate that. I can take care of them. But I can't bear it when they are not happy.

It is hard to believe that they are that much attached to Baekhyun than anyone.

"It is complicated."

"It's not complicated chanyeol. You don't want him in your life isn't it."

Baekbeom complaint directly as I turned around to Meet with his gaze.

"It's not like that Baekbeom. I just can't forget her. And I feel like it's wrong to share everything with Baekhyun that I used to share them with her."

"It's not you can't yeol it's you don't. You always stuck in your past. Of course you love her. You still do. But that doesn't mean you can't start a new life. You can start it while loving her. This is not mini wanted you to be. She always wanted you to be happy. Your kids to be Happy."

Kyungsoo who yelled at me as Left us.

As soon as he left Baekbeom also walk to me.

"Chanyeol if you can't give Baekhyun what he want, please talk with him. And find a solution. Both of you guys are not kids now. Just talk. You can't do it like this."

He sighed and leave me alone.

I looked at the petty guy who is moving here and there to capture the movements of Kai. He looks happy. Like he was with Hyun and Myun.

I sighed as remembered my mom's words she told me two days ago,

"Chanyeol think about it."

"Mom please. I am not going to marry, not Baekhyun for sure."

"You are selfish. No more than selfish chanyeol. You never thought what your kids want. Do you think they will get over Baekhyun. They need mother chanyeol. And Baekhyun care about them like they are his own. You can't find someone like him that love your babies. You are letting go everything for someone who is not in this world anymore."

"MOM. STOP IT. NO MORE. DON'T EVEN TELL A WORD ABOUT MINI. YOU KNOW HOW MUCH SHE MEANS TO ME. STOP ACTING LIKE THIS."

"BAEKHYUN IS NOT GOING TO SHARE OTHER THINGS CHANYEOL. HE WILL BE HYUN AND MYUN'S MOTHER. THAT'S ALL."

After a long time she yelled at me like that.

"Okay. That's all for today. Wrap up."

I heard Baekhyun's voice and for the nth time I sighed.

According to mom. Baekhyun liked the idea about the marriage. I know he adores Hyun and Myun that much. He needs them.

But can I share them and share the apartment with him. I know he will not disturb me. He will be a good mother also.

But he is still young. It feels so wrong to use him for my own purposes. It is his Life. He could find someone better and be happy. Feel the love. Why would he waste his life for me?

BAEKHYUN'S POV

It's been a long day. And I had a great time with Kai. He is one of the best model I worked with. I smiled at the photos that I took with my team today.

Right now I am in my room. Everyone is having a small party after the photoshoot while I came to my room after a short drink. Because my alcohol tolerance is not that much good so I didn't take them too much.

But I saw chanyeol is taking too much drinks and not much talking. It may be his habit of drinking so I didn't mind that. After I came in to my room I had face time with my boys. Who are alone at home with Lily.

I am so glad that Lily also help me with this matter. She told me that she wants Best for the kids and she think that it is me. And only one who not think like that is chanyeol.

Yeah, he rejected me again. I can't believe he did that again. Even though he did that for me. I am never going to give up on my boys. Never.

After chanyeol's mother's proposal I thought about it a lot. For two days I thought about it. If I married someone other than chanyeol I am never going to have kids. Because I am a man of course I can't have them. Even though I adopt a one, the feeling with Hyun and Myun is not going to happen.

For them I am their mother. And for me they are my kids. And that is the only thing that matters for me. So I decided to marry. Marry Park chanyeol.

After I told it to his mother she let me know that he doesn't like the idea. But I am not giving up on my kids. The only way I can spend time with them is taking them to the kindergarten and back to the home.

On the way we go to many places they like and Chanyeol also not there so we spend our time freely. But they always ask me to come back home. They miss me. So always I had to come with a lie.

For nth time I sighed and I heard a knock on my door door. I put away my laptop and get out of my bed to go to the door.

As soon as I opened the door I saw him.

"Hey baby you miss me."