Chapter 29: Final Winner

Start from the beginning

-Sulking detective

"We aren't leaving you. We just got in the car in excitement." Jaesuk reasons.

"Then we should head together!" Kwangsoo says, wanting at least a shuffle between the members.

"We got close." Jaesuk says. "Meet you there!" Then he starts the car, leaving Kwangsoo dumbfounded.

"Y/N COMPLIMENT ME!" He shouts making you laugh.

"You're cool!" You said while the car was leaving, finally relaxing.

"Cool my foot." Jaesuk says as he drove.

-Is this backstabbing? 

"I feel as if those 5 are a separate team." Kwangsoo complains making the two chuckle. They were at their separate car, Jaewook driving towards the destination.

"It's funny on how you solved it but you are still not accepted." Jaewook says, laughing at the thought.

"I know right." Kwangsoo says, sulking throughout the whole ride.

"Call them and complain." The former agent said, and Kwangsoo did. It was a good idea as he has somethings stored in his heart to talk about. It was their plan to make the other half sulk.

-Complains through a call

Kwangsoo complains at the phone that was in speaker, speaking his heart out and explaining why he was disappointed. The other half tried to explain their sides and change the topic but it was more serious when Sehun started to talk.

"I'm so disappointed." Sehun says, making Jaesuk release noises of disbelief. Even Sehun was now sulking.

-The youngest male joining the play

After a good explanation of the two teams, even though the three were still sulking, they continued driving wanting to reach the destination as fast as possible. They wanted to find the painting so much. They wanted to be the final winner.

The genius team arrives much earlier than the other team, stepping out of their cars to see the area where they were. In front of their cars was this one floor building that had two black doors with either blue or red arrows pointing at them. It was confusing for them since it may be the color of the beret or the color of the eyes. They thought it was something to solve before they can enter.

-Which door should we enter?

Chanyeol then looks at the door that was at the left side, opening it only to see a room. It was a plain door that doesn't even have anything noticeable with it. Sometimes, it's the simple things that do the job. "Guys! I think this is it!" He says, and the detectives laugh at how simple it really was.

They entered the door only to see a hallway with plain black walls. At their right was a locked door and there was a 2 digit password needed. They then decided to ignore that first and follow the hallway.

-Need to obtain a new number

At the end of the path was a white room with a bunch of red colored numbers tiles on the floor. There was exactly a hundred tiles, each having different numbers on it. There were a few random things inside like cushions and tables. It was a simple room.

"The missing numbers must be one of these." Jaehyun says as they surround the group of red numbers.

"How will we find it?" Wendy says, stressing over the fact that there were about hundreds of numbers.