Mr. Nicens

You are a knight living in the kingdom of Larion. You have a steel longsword and a wooden shield. You are on a quest to defeat the evil dragon of Larion. You've heard he lives up at the north of the kingdom. You set on the path to defeat him and walk into a dark forest. As you enter the forest you see a large, black dragon flying over the trees. He looks very angry and is breathing fire from his mouth.

> You say "Greetings, dear Dragon. I'm Sir Nicens. I'm here to tell you to stop harassing the poor peasants !"
"Oh no! Not the peasant's business what with them being peasants!" The dragon growls. "I'm not a peasant, I'm just telling you that your attacks are hurting the people who live here."

> You say "So, please, if you could stop attacking the peasants, everyone would be happier, you included, as none would try to kill you anymore !"
The dragon snarls and lets out a burst of flames. You quickly run away while avoiding the flames. The dragon flies off after you.

> You say "Please, dear Dragon, I beg you to calm down ! I want you no harm ! I'm here to negotiate."
The dragon turns around and roars angrily. He lands on top of you and smacks you several times. You fall to the ground, but manage to get back up again.

> You say "Dear Dragon, please listen to me. There's no need to injure me. I won't fight back."
The dragon doesn't seem to hear you. He continues to hit you, and when he hits you hard enough, it causes pain like nothing else has before or since.

> You fall unconscious.
Your body goes limp. You don't know how much time passes, but eventually you wake up. You're lying on the floor of some sort of castle room. A door opens and you enter...

I enter a large room filled with treasures. The Dragon looms over them. I approach him and greets him.
He stares at me for a moment, then speaks. "Hello, Mr. Nicens." "Yes, my name is Nicens.

> You say "Sorry, I'm still a bit dizzy. Thanks for sparing me."
"No problem, Mr. Nicens. It was nothing." "Well, thank you so much for saving me." "Don't mention it." "Hey, can we talk about something?

> You say "I would really appreciate that you stop your attacks on the peasants. Will you promise to let them be ?"
The dragon nods. "Very well, Mr. Nicens." "Thank you, sir." "You're welcome," he says and leaves without another word. I leave the room feeling better than ever.

THE END