▪Chapter 7▪

"hello, Bella" she spoke as she come towards to me.

"not nice to see you ruby" I turned to her, folding my arms.

she came towards me looking at her freshly done manicured nail. she is bitch on Moore arts. she is very desperate about some ordinary girl getting attention from hot guy, she either daunt them or hurt them physically, I thought that's rumor but today she proved it.

"I herd that you are hanging out with Mancini guy, stay away from him or-"

"or you will destroy me right? please ruby I am not desperate like you, to steal other's boyfriend or destroy them" I cut her off.

"whatever, but I advise you to stay away from him" she came closer and tried to dig her nails in my cheeks, I don't know what got her to think that I am normal girl to tolerate his words, she really doesn't know about me if she has known she would not do this. I held her hand mid ways and twisted it to her back, she winced in pain but didn't showed I twisted more and she screamed, haha! I found her weakness.

"if you want to be alive, don't bother me again, or you know what I mean right?"I bat my eyelashes to her and threw her on the floor and left.

the guys were waiting outside I wave them and went with them.

"So" aiden starts, and completes by kevin.

"She beat ruby" and I smirk,

"She deserved what she did" I walked ahead of them and walked to my car and drove off.

How can she land a hand on me? I was pissed, anger was pouring into my soul, I clutched my steering wheel tighter that cause my knuckles to became white, I need a race, otherwise it won't help me.

I sped down the roads, I found secret street racing location on my car desktop. It was 10 minutes from now on and today's Saturday means there would be best racers tonight. It was barely 2 P.M. so I decided to eat something. I went in mall and bought loads of food, needs shopping too for today plus I can't go to mansion, guys probably won't allow me to go there.

So I went to shopping. I was wondering on piles of clothes, what to buy and what not, then a girl approached me.

"um..hey, can I help you?" she said me in sweet voice, she was beautiful and her eyes were mesmerizing blue, I think I've seen it somewhere, but I put that aside and nod at her.

"what kind of dress do you want?"

"I want a sassy pair of jean and jacket" 

"I have perfect thing for you." she told me and went to find something.

soon after she came with a beautiful pair in her hands.

"okay here" she handed it me, I was curious about her look so I asked her,

"do we know each other?"

"um, I think you look like rose, my best friend, she was quite looked like you and has nature like you too" 

"my eyes widened at her statement, grace is that you?"

"yeah, that's me but, are you rose?" stupid, stupid stupid. I made mistake.

"umm..No, I am not rose, I am her friend bella, she often told me about you, so nice to meet you grace!" 

she nod and went to her business. I tried all the clothes and look,  I am hot. I paid the bill  to grace.

"um.. grace can I change my outfit here?"

"yeah! sure I have makeup too" she handed me all the things and I got ready, with little make up on.