01 ❀ Pathetic parasite of a woman

PATHETIC PARASITEOF A WOMAN

PATHETIC PARASITE
OF A WOMAN

00:01

**✿❀ ❀✿**

I LOVE FLOWERS. I LOVE HOW THEY
smell, and I especially love their beauty. I like to think of myself as a sweet flower that can only come around for one season and dies during the winter. I hate the winter. I love spring.

November and December are challenging times for me; a sense that dread was ceasing to follow once the snow stuck to the ground. The second my eyes fell upon the snow, something always followed. One time my best friend broke her ankle, and another time my first love left me.

I hate the winter.

Y/n Clementine. A beautiful, captivating piece of art that— with confidence and fragility moved ever so alluring beside the cold pole.

This incredible woman went by Karma to those in the dusk, to those who were accompanied by her everlasting gaze upon their mere existence.

You couldn't get enough of her and her gentle yet brutal taste that abruptly pierced your tastebuds. Y/n knew what every man wanted—every man's dreams, Whether dirty or clean.

The music was subpar to her body's melody while she danced; only occasionally did she let the music take hold of every living cell in her body. It's what made her so... intoxicating.

But she was a villain in her own story.

Y/n held a more profound secret behind the mask that engulfed her true beauty. She kept the men on the edge of their seats to try and get a glimpse of her face; it's what made the club different from the rest.

Those who got it stayed. And those who didn't went home. That was until their curiosity got the better of them, and within time, they would come back again.

Who knew that the beautiful dancing woman had a child of her waiting at home? A child she raised on her own because her poor excuse of an ex-boyfriend refused to hear her out. It was pitiful as well as laughable.

To keep things from falling apart from below her feet, that's why she was always here every other night—speaking to men in a kind and seductive tone while they drooled over her.

Would they not go anywhere near her if she had a child?

Maybe, but her little Abigail was far too much of a light from heaven to rely on another. She didn't need another man when the one she thought she was meant to be with was somewhere unknown.

So that's how it was for a while, for years. Y/n would return home where her daughter would be babysat by her closest friend, Claudia, or her mother, Catherine.