Chapter 12:"Hey-o Baby Girl!"

We all took a deep breath as we opened the first contestant's file.

There were ten files in total, including mine and Vanessa's. Each file contained information on the contestants like: a picture of them, their age, date of birth, talents, hobbies, what family they come from, and their education credentials.

We looked down at contestant number one's file, and saw a beautiful girl with olive skin, dark hair, and dark eyes.

Name: Celia Ortega

Age: 19 

Talent: Flamenco Dancing

Family Lineage: Celia's family is apart of a wealthy, well known community in Barcelona, Spain. Her family has been apart of Spain's political scene for generations and her father is a well loved official.

Education: Yale College- in progress.

"She's from SPAIN!?" I exclaimed, "Geez, someone give me a break. She's gorgeous." 

"Dude, don't forget, Levi is literally already DATING YOU." Cassie said, already flipping to the next file. This, time the girl was petite, blue eyed, and blonde.

Name: Elizabeth Kennedy

Age: 22

Talent: Rhythmic Ribbon Dancing

Family Lineage: Distant cousin of JFK and extremely wealthy. Family resides in a mansion overlooking the Great Lakes in Michigan. 

Education: Stanford- in progress.

"Okay, so she's a Kennedy...who cares!" Katie said, nervously flinging the file onto the pile with Celia's.

"Yeah, let's just move on." I said, draining the last sip of White Claw.

"How about this girl!" Cassie said, opening the file on her lap. 

Inside was a beautiful girl with dark skin, naturally tightly coiled hair, and big dark eyes.

Name: Zora Humphries

Age: 25

Talent: Baking

Family Lineage: Zora comes from a wealthy family in Texas. Their claim to wealth is old oil money, and they own many ranches across the Deep South.

Education: Doctorate of Psychology at Dartmouth- in progress.

"Wow, okay, gorgeous and smart..." I trailed off.

"Olivia, for the fifth time, LEVI IS ALREADY DATING YOU." Cassie said, obviously exasperated. 

"Well, yeah, Cass, but Olivia has to impress a whole panel of judges...not just Levi." Katie said, as she grabbed another file from the stack.

She handed me the file and I opened it to see Satan's mistress herself, Vanessa. 

Name: Vanessa Radcliffe