XVIII. Bar night (part one)

Start from the beginning

Sometimes people wanted to take photos with them or film them, but the bodyguards around your table forbid that. You felt like in a movie, as if you were the famous one.

Daisy, Aiden, and you were already turned up and starting dancing all over the place. You could feel Adam's eyes on you, so you kept moving and catching his attention.

In the middle of the night, Aiden and you were drunk as fuck, so was Oscar and John. The only sober ones were Adam and Dumhnall, who would just look at you and laughing at you for all the stupid things you were doing.

"I love you so much guys," Oscar said, hugging Aiden and you. "You are always in a good mood and-" he hiccuped "I don't know man, I love you". Aiden and you laugh as if he has told you a joke.

The host of the bar stand on the scenario and started talking.

"Hello everybody! Are you enjoying the night?"

"Hell yeah!" John exclaimed, along with the people at the bar.

"Good good. We are now going to invite all the bold ones down here to karaoke" the host said. "Don't be shy and come down here"

"You should totally go," Aiden said, looking at you.

"What? No way" you said, laughing and almost falling. Aiden grabbed your waist.

"C'mon!!!" He whined. "Go show how amazing you look"

You look at Adam, he was looking at you, waiting to see if you were gonna go.

"You know what?" You said, staring at him. "I'll go"

"She is going everybody" Oscar screamed "we have a brave one"

The host listened to him and invited you to go. You started walking and everyone encouraged you. Boys whistled at you as you walked through the bar. You went up the stage and to the DJs cabin and asked him to play 'Do I Wanna Know' by the Arctic Monkeys.

The music started playing and you walked slowly, reaching for the microphone.

"Yes, Y/N!" Oscar and John yelled. "Show them how it's done"

Singing was actually your hidden talent and with the amount of alcohol in your system, you've never felt so confident.

"Have you got color in your cheeks?" You started singing.

"Do you ever get that fear that you can't shift the type
That sticks around like summat in your teeth?
Are there some aces up your sleeve?" You took off your jacket and toss it into a side, making people whistle at you.

"Have you no idea that you're in deep?
I've dreamt about you nearly every night this week
How many secrets can you keep?" You looked at Adam while singing that last line.

"'Cause there's this tune I found
That makes me think of you somehow and I play it on repeat
Until I fall asleep, spillin' drinks on my settee" there was a table of boys in front of you staring and yelling things ar you. You went down the stage and walked to them. One of them was staring, and you sat on his lap while singing.

"(Do I wanna know)
If this feelin' flows both ways?
(Sad to see you go) Was sorta hopin' that you'd stay" the boys at the table encouraged you and his friend.

"(Baby, we both know) That the nights were mainly made
For sayin' things that you can't say tomorrow day," you sat on their table and started crawling on it.

"Crawlin' back to you
Ever thought of callin' when
You've had a few?
'Cause I always do" you were moving your body in sexy ways, and waving your hair all over the place

"Maybe I'm too
Busy bein' yours
To fall for somebody new
Now, I've thought it through
Crawlin' back to you" you got off the table and started walking.

"You go, girl!" Aiden yelled while you approached your table.

"So have you got the guts?" You walked looking at Adam.

"Been wonderin' if your heart's still open
And if so, I wanna know what time it shuts" you put yourself in front of him, and he stared at you. You looked away and smiled at Aiden.

"Simmer down an' pucker up, I'm sorry to interrupt
It's just I'm constantly on the cusp of tryin' to kiss you
I don't know if you feel the same as I do
But we could be together if you wanted to" John was staring at you, and you started dancing with him, singing the chorus again.

Adam stared at you, provoking John, burning with jealousy and biting the inside of his cheeks not being able to do something about it.

You kept singing and dancing with John and then Aiden, and before the song finished, you looked at Adam while singing the last line.

"Do you want me crawling back to you?" You bit your bottomed lip, staring at him and everyone ovation you.

You were so glad that you were drunk, you'll never be able to pull this show sober. You drop the mic and went to the bathroom, getting red with embarrassment after what you just did.

Hey everybody! Thanks so much for reading. I wrote this story a while ago and now with quarantine, I decided to make some changes and post it.

What do you think so far? Are you liking it? I've already written 40 parts, and I'm still writing it, so your comments and opinions would really help me.

Again, thanks for reading! I appreciate it ❤️