-Chapter Six-

-Third POV-

Yoongi and Jungkook made it to class and seconds later the bell rang, Jungkook was relieved since he really doesn't like getting to class late. And as for Yoongi, well he basically didn't care if he was but if it was a class with Jungkook, he most definitely will be early.

"Right on time boys, take a seat." The teacher, Ms. Smith, said with a smile as she gestured the two boys to sit down.
Jungkook was making his way to sit down on his desk, followed by Yoongi. The bunny boy took out his notebook

and pencil, ready to start the lesson. Yoongi didn't have anything other then a pencil and piece of paper, he just wanted to get over with this class, already wanting to leave.

As Yoongi was lost in his thoughts, he heard snickering behind his back and he overheard what they were saying.
"Look at that pathetic little wimp, always being such a nerd don't you think?" A boy with an annoying voice, as Yoongi said in his mind, and another voice was spoken.

"How about we have a little bit of fun?" Said the other male but then the teacher told them to be quiet.

Yoongi got irritated but controlled it, he looks over at his side and sees the cute innocent male next to him, sticking out his mouth was his tongue when he was concentrated.

Oh how much he loved him, Yoongi has been liking him for over five whole years, yet he still couldn't tell him since they had a close friendship and wouldn't dare to ruin it.

Jungkook got out of his trance of concentration as he felt something hard hit his head, he whimpered in pain and turned around, he was met with two boys laughing at him.

"Awe sorry bunny my friend here, Taeyong, didn't mean to hurt you."  The male said as he tried to hold back a laugh "Yeah sorry you little slut." The other male beside Taeyong, Minjae, said as the both males start laughing, trying their best to stay quiet so the teacher won't hear them.

Yoongi was in rage, how dare those two mother fuckers hurt his precious bunny!? Jungkook was already in tears as he cried quietly to not disturb the class.

"Hey you two Fuck nuts, the hell is your problem?!" Yoongi growled at them as he fully turned his body around to face the two, who are now having a terrified look, since nobody shouldn't mess with Yoongi, especially with his friends.

"What can't talk now? Afraid of getting your ass beaten?" Yoongi said as the two males just bit their lips and kept quiet.

"If you do anything to Jungkook, I'll make sure that your lives will be a living hell." Yoongi semi-whispered at them with a very angry tone as he turned back around, facing Jungkook as he was still silently sobbing.

"hey Koo, it's okay I'm here" he whispers to him as he rubs his thigh, trying to calm him down.

"Hyung..don't like being called names.." Jungkook spoke softly as he wipes his tears away "I'm sorry bunny, would you want a treat after class?" He asked him as he shushed him quietly and kept rubbing His thigh.

"Yes Yoonie hyung.." Jungkook said as he smiled softly and placed a hand on top of the other males hand "Thank you~"

Yoongi gave him a smile and turns back to listening the teacher...not really as he was once again distracted by Jungkook's cuteness.

Edit: fixed some grammar mistakes.