Chapter Four

We finally made it back to my house, and I'm too damn exhausted and tired to even party, but my friends are here

We finally made it back to my house, and I'm too damn exhausted and tired to even party, but my friends are here. I'm heading upstairs with Kimberly and Sophia going into my bedroom to change into pajamas for the night. "What's wrong with Alexis anyways? Why did she leave so sudden?" I asked Kimberley.

"She Said she wasn't feeling well." Kimberley responds

"Hm okay well I hope she's feeling better" I said.

"Enough about her, let's put the PJs on so we can have more drinks" Sophia says.

Nodding my head I give them their pajamas and go to Nate's drawer for Adonis and Joseph. Nate has his own house, but since he's here the majority of the week, he bought himself a drawer to store his clothes, and I have some of his suits for work in my closet. Opening his drawer to get some shorts and a shirt for them to wear as I'm rummaging through the drawers, I find a box of condoms open. I stared at the open box perplexed because me and Nate stopped using protection about three years ago. I've been on birth control with the hopes of stopping so we can start a family. Thoughts and questions are running through my mind. We have to speak about this once we're away tomorrow. "Is everything okay there?!" Sophia asks, breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Not really; I just found a box of open condoms in Nate's drawer," I said in frustration slamming his drawer shut.

"What the fuck!!!!!!" Kimberly shouted.

"Kim, it's fine, please don't start anything. I will speak to him tomorrow."

"How can you be okay with this? You let Nate get away with any and everything Jessica I love him, but this is unacceptable."

"Kim I love you but I'm sure it's a misunderstanding."

"Yeah I'm sure it is Kim let's drop it okay" Sophia says.

"Whatever," Kim says, rolling her eyes.

We all get changed grabbing the clothes for the men we all went downstairs. We headed into the kitchen where the men were laughing and talking and taking shots.

"Here ya go, you need it," Adonis says handing us drinks.

"What time do you have to wake up?" Sophia asks.

"At ten the meeting is for twelve," as I roll my eyes wishing I never booked the appointment but he's a very important client. Giving Adonis and Joseph the clothes.

"Here you go," I tell both of them.

"Thank you, short stuff," Adonis jokes.