Yes he was right,I was a burden for him, because I'm a daughter not a son. I heard it so many times but I never feel this horrible compare to now. Im burden to everyone, I'm a girl who doesn't want anyone. My dad said that he wish I was died, and my so called husband who doesn't accepts me as his wife. Should I can call him as husband, no. He is not, he denied it. What I have to do now? Where should I have to go now? There is no one for me. Tears are rolling down from my closed eyes also. Bus stopped at some place. I climbed down from bus and started to walk. There is only a way for me to free from everyone.

I have to do it, there is no one for me. So why should I have to live, my dad wished for my death. So I'm fulfilling his wish, I have to die. Otherwise they will force Dhruv to accept me as his wife, and I don't want to be burden on him also. So I have to die, I took a deep breath. My phone continuously ringing in my clutch. I took out my phone and saw who was calling me. It's Dhruv, ok I should apologise to him, because of me he also gone through it. I lifted call "where the hell are you Nithya?" He started shouting at me I closed my eyes and I averted my eyes and I can see there is a big truck coming towards me,It was far.

"Nithya talk to me damn it? Where are you?"

"I'm sorry Dhruv"

"What are you talking? Just tell me where are you?"

I saw the truck it was coming near so I have to complete what I'm doing now.

"I'm sorry, because of me you have to see this day. But I promise you will never have to face this type of day. Tell my parents and my brother I love them, and always love them...." I take my phone from my ear and clutched it in my hand tightly, truck is few metres away from me now. I have to do it, when truck is about to come in front of me I made a run before truck and it hit me hard. I landed on the road, my vision is becoming blurr second by second. My head and right hand were so much in pain. I remember lastly my whole family members, friends and Dhruv. All people surrounded me and I closed my eyes. It was end of me, end of Nithya's life. Now I'm no one's burden, I'm free now.

Dhruv's pov.......

We are in hospital now, Nithya is in operation theatre doctors are performing surgery on her. I'm just hoping she will be fine. Some police officers came to us.

"Are you all patients relatives?" He asked us, I stood up and nodded "yes, she is my wife."

"Ok, people over incident place stopped the truck and captured driver. He was in police station now." My blood boiled hearing it. I want to kill him with my bare hands.

"And sorry to say this to you sir, but driver said that she ran in front of the truck. He even tried to stop the truck he hit on brake also but before it stop, truck hit your wife." Hearing it made me more angry, he dare to accuse my wife. And somewhere I know it is true. But I don't want to believe it.

"And you believed him?" I said in sarcastic tone.

"No sir, actually we saw CCTV footage, after seeing it we concluded it as a suiside."

"What?"

"Sir, if you want to see we can show you CCTV, and hear it is." He handed me a phone. I took it and watched a video, Nithya was standing and talking on phone probably with me. And suddenly she ran infront of truck, it hit her she landed on road. There were lot of blood, she lost lot of blood.

After that police officers went from there. I heard Radhika aunty crying, I couldn't see it I went to her and kneel down in front of her. I took her hands in mine and said "aunty listen to me, nothing will happen to Nithya. She will be fine, I appoint best doctors for her, even I will take her to other country if it's necessary to treat her. I'm giving my word to you aunty. Nothing would happen to her." I said it with determination or I can say I said that to me, assuring me nothing will happen to my Nithya.