"Wow! I have to send a picture to my mum!" Izuku quickly snaps a picture and sends it to his mum, everyone else doing the same, "Shame Todoroki and Bakugou didn't pass," Karma sneers, "WHAT'D YOU SAY! I'LL BLAST YOU!!" Sparks flying everywhere, "You guys were really awesome too! You gave everyone a run for their money in the second round," Denki comes up to us, we shrug, "When we fought you, I could have sworn I saw a snake, tiger, panther and a leopard!" Hagakure exclaims, 1-A nod agreeing, "Well I guess each one of us now has an animal huh? Not just Nagisa," I ask the three of them, Karma puts his hands behind his head, "I take dibs on the tiger," He smirks we all laugh and head back to UA.

The next day turns out Izuku and Bakugou got into a fight that night, they were under house arrest, three for Izuku and four for Bakugou. "Oh, lookie here, our little class failure's under house arrest," Karma teased, "SHUT YOUR MOUTH YOU CHILLI PEPPER!" Bakugou screamed back, "Well I guess we have to get going to school now~!" Karma continued, we sighed.

The instant we walk in we see Monoma waiting for us at our shoe lockers, "I heard that two of Class A's failed the licencing exams! What losers! All of Class B passed! Now, who's the bigshot now? And apparently four of you didn't even compete in it!" He points at us laughing, "Dude, how long have you been here waiting for us to arrive?" Nagisa sweatdrops, Monoma clears his throat, "Exactly one hour and forty-five minutes!" He says proudly, ok...  "Well, we did have fail but as for the four who didn't compete?" Monoma looks up, "It's because those four were us. We were asked directly from the Heroes Association to be the obstacle the examinees needed to pass, you're lucky you weren't in our arena, I would have had the time of my life beating you up!" Karma looks down his nose at Monoma, his eyed widen, "Y-you? You losers?!" He points his finger at us, "Yes... us losers," I throw my knife at him, it missing his face and stabbing straight into the wall, "Well bye! Have fun heroing!" Kaede says as we walk off. "He's so annoying," I sigh, they all nod. 

"Today, we'll be talking about your work studies, these three will tell you more," The door opens and three thrid years walk-in, everyone was shocked, we were just confused, "They rank at the very top of our student body, you may know them as, the Big Three," The four of us jolt up, "Oh thank god, I thought he said Big Five," Kaede sighs in relief, I nod my head up and down quickly, "What do you mean Kaede?" Yaomomo asks, "They're the top five bastards in Kunigigaoka, Asano Gakashu, Teppei Araki, Ren Sakakibara, Natsuhiko Koyama and Tomoya Seo if I was allowed I'd snap each other on their necks," Karma cracks his knuckles, "Now that isn't very heroic of you up the back!" We all turn our heads back around to the front, the boy with elf ears starts to introduce himself, "It's no use, you two go, I just can't, even if I imagine them as potatoes, I can see their human bodies, I know that they're still people, no works are coming out, my minds blank, and my mouth is dry. I can't say anything, I wanna... go home." He shaking terribly and turns to the wall, I feel bad for him. "Ah-ha! Come on Amajiki! You need a heart of a lion! Not a kitten, you know, even though you're human, you get what I mean!" The blue-haired girl starts speaking, "This is our kitten, Tamaki Amajiki, and hi! My name's Nejire Hado! I'm supposed to talk about work studies, you first years have a really exciting year ahead of you! Hey, why are you wearing a mask? Is it cause you're sick or cause it looks cool? Oh Woah! You're Todoroki! How'd you get that burn on your face?! And Ashido, if your horns break off, do they grow back, oh and can you wiggle them? Oh Mineta, are those balls your hair or what? Karasuma, I saw you fighting, that mighty clap you did! How'd you do it!" Oh, oh Asui, you're a tree frog, not a gross toad right? Oh my goodness, there's so much I want to know about all of you!" She runs around the class asking us questions, does she have energy, "Wow! She's a total airhead, even cuter!" Denki flops on his table, "Ok, you guys don't seem to get what's going on, I mean we are a bunch of third years who just showed up in your room explaining a program that is completely voluntary, I can see how you can be confused about that," The blond stands up at the front of the classroom, "Hey wait, you just got your provisional licences right? You first years have really proved that they're an energetic bunch. I have a rad new plan! How about all you first years fight me all at once!" He raises his hand, "You want to fight us? Like right now?" Kirishima asks, "Well is you want them to experience our experience, it's a pretty rational way of doing it. Right Eraserhead? Rational!" He looks at Mr Aizawa, "Do whatever you want," 

We quickly change into our PE uniforms and head of Gym Gamma, "Is he for real?" Sero questions, "Yep! Totes real!" The blond was stretching, "Mirio, you're impossible, it would have been simple enough for us just to tell them, this is what it's like, here's what we learn from it, not everyone has your level of drive. Plus, think about how bad it would look if some of them can't recover after fighting you, no one wants to spend the next few years in a hospital bed." Tamaki responds at the wall, "Let's think about this, you're much further along than us, but we've fought pros before," Tokoyami says, "Not to mention, we took down a few legitimate villains, I don't think you need to worry about hurting us, we're not a bunch of wannabes." Kirishima steps up, "View this as a learning experience! It's a good opportunity for you!" Mr Aizawa says from the side, Izuku runs up to him, "AHHH!" All the girls scream, Karma covers my eyes, "Sorry bout that, my quirk is a bit difficult!" Mirio puts his clothes back on, Izuku goes for a kick to his head, it went through, "Permeation!" Nagisa yells, "Well you really are the second placer of the first year's Sports Festival, I would have expected you to understand my quirk!" Aoyama, Sero and Mina fire attacks at him, he slipped past and it hit the concrete mountains instead, there was a big dust cloud, crap, perfect cover. We hear groans from all our classmates, he was punching them right in the stomachs, brutal, "HEY KIKI! TWO-O'CLOCK!" I hear Karma shout, I quickly jump up and narrowly miss his fist, I slide back, "Wow! Nice teamwork you two!" Mirio compliments us, "New nickname huh?" I raise a brow at Karma, he blushes, "I-it just slipped out," I pet his head, "It's cute!" Then we see Mirio go after more of our classmates, all that was left was us, "How did you luck out on such a good quirk!" Kirishima groans, "You shouldn't envy his quirk, you should envy his skill-" Tamaki gets stopped, "Hey, hey bigshot! Looks like the four of us got you! Tag." The four of us was on top of him, "How?" Nejire steps up, the class, Mr Aizawa, Tamaki and Mirio were all shocked, we get off him, "As we've said before, visual acuity is my specialty, along with hand-to-hand combat, sensory acuity is Kiki's strong suit, with Nagisa and Kaede pointing him out, we're able to pinpoint his location and before he hits us, we hit him! Also think about it, if his quirk is Permeation, he can't hit us when he's activating his quirk, in that split second before he hits us, that's when we attack, not to brag but the two of us are top of the class in reflexes too." Karma points his finger, "Wow..." Everyone was amazed at how the four of us managed to take down, basically the top student in UA. Mirio continues a pep talk about work studies, he wanted to show us through experience rather through words.