□ Just pain □

Start from the beginning

"Y/n Wait!" I grabbed her wrist to twist her all around. She was wet and I could see her whole body trembling. Gosh! It's so cold! Why isnt she wearing a jacket today? Is she crying? Or are they raindrops this moisty liquid on her cheek? How am I supposed to know?

"I am sorry I didn't mean to lie to you" I tried to apologize but she pulled her hand out of my grasp. "So why did you?" Her voice could pierce my ears at thje moment.

"Cause I was afraid! You know how afraid I can be! You know me! I was afraid that if you knew the truth... You wouldn't wanna have anything to do with me!" I explained trying not to tear up but she scoffed.

"You are lying even now! You are brave... You just choose to be brave for things that you care about! Like dancing! You did everything to follow that dream! But you choose to be afraid at things you have second best!" She said and my jaw was ready to fall down.

I had a loss for words. "Oh.. and by the way... A reason I will never forgive you is that you think that low of me! 'I wouldnt want to have anything with you'? That's bullshit Jimin!" She said and a lighting strikes startling me. My vision was become weaker because my tears were combing with the big raindrops wetting all of my body.

"I don't care about your money.. Not about your name.. But I care about you liying to my face... And Now I indeed don't want to have anything to do with you!" Her voice was stable and I was looking at her dumbfounded.

She took a step back, distancing herself slowly. "W-wait." I whispered but I was not audible because of the rain. She turned her back and disappeared in seconds. I was standing in the middle of the street, with the rain enclosing every part of my body.

They know everything! Yoongi found out and tell them. To be honest I couldn't hide that secret any longer. They should know... But.. I should tell them.. Not him!

I lost all my friends.. Well most of them... And I can not do a single thing to prevant it cause it already happened.

Her image on my head was making streams of tears slide down my already slippery cheeks. Slowly my knees touched the ground and I left it all travel out of me. Why can I be happy for once?

I lost her because of my stupid lies. I lost her! I am not willing to comprehand what happened today. I want someone to pinch me and realize it's a nightmare.. But nobody was pinching me so I guess I indeed lost the person I care about the most.

And indeed Rain disappeared at the end... Just like the play we both though about. She was the reason for me to break free but when I did she was already gone!

Taehyung's pov:

I can not believe what happened today. Because of that everybody's attitude was really 'heavy'... Like all of them could explode at any minute. Well except from Yoongi's... I don't know what's wrong with him but a lot of things apparantly!

I sighed doing some excersizes staring at an absent minded Hoseok and a depressed Jin..Okay! They are not okay! I can't undrestand... Okay.. So what if Jimin lied about his identinty.. Well.. About everything! And said a billion lies! Okay that sounds bad!

But still.. Although he is a filthy liar.,.. I am making it worse even in the safety of my brain... ANYWAY... Even if he is a liar he still is a pretty decent dude.. It doesnt matter about what he said... He still is a good friend!

I spotted everyone picking there things from the floor like the lesson was over. Slowly one by one exitting the room was empty. Wait.. We havent even started the lesson yet. Why did they left? I was all alone until the door swung open.

It was her... Kath... She started shifting glances around and then her eyes fell on me. She realized that everyone was missing.

"Where is everyone?" She asked letting her small backpack in the corner of the classromoom. I noticed her short dress, caressing her body beautifully. I could see her collarbones and her beautiful neck... Her chest area was a piece of art.