14

Taehyung

Taehyung

I stayed at Cherry's home while Hoseok left after Cherry put her kids to sleep. She tried to get me to leave as well but I didn't want to leave her here by herself feeling like this. I knew she was scarred mentally but I didn't know it was this bad.

"Taehyung thank you." Cherry says coming back to her room in black leggings and a tank top, climbing onto the bed next to me.

"No problem." I smile and she relaxes next to me.

Cherry rests next to me as I start to get lost in my own thoughts. How can I help Cherry? How can I set her and Jimin up? Would they even last together? I feel her head in my lap and I look down and smile.

"Taehyung." She huffs and I hum a response and she looks up at me.

"Do you think Jimin will hate me?" I ask and I sigh.

"No I don't think he'll hate you but...you should give him some time." I say and she nods and plays with her hands.

"I really do like him Taehyungie, I do. But I have too much baggage for him." She says and sits up to look me in my eyes.

"You shouldn't even have to go through this. This isn't your responsibility and I don't want you taking on actions that-"

"Cherry." I say and she stops talking and looks down. I grab her hand and hold it tightly and lift her chin to look at me with my free hand.

"You need to tell Jimin about everything. Trust me he has so much behind the scenes that you don't even know about." I say and she shakes her head.

"Taehyung I can't do that. He might see me as a who-"

"Don't speak down on yourself Cherry. Speak to him about it. Communication can take you a long way." I say and she slowly nods and gives a small smile.

I hear my phone ding and I see that Jimin texts me and I frown at his message and text him back.

"Is it Jimin?" I hear Cherry ask as Jimin and I text back and forth.

"Yeah, he needs me to come home." I say and she takes her hand away from me.

"Then you should go. I don't want to hold you up." She says and gets up and I nod and get up.

As we walk past the nursery I stop by to kiss the babies goodnight before walking to the garage where my car was parked and she opens the garage for me and I hug her to me tightly.

"Want to call me on my way there so I can still be here for you?"

"No, I need you to focus on the road. Just text me when you get home, alright?" She asks and I nod and she brings my head down and kisses my forehead.

"Goodnight Taehyungie."

~~~

I knock on Jimin's door and he calls me in. I open the door and saw Jimin curled into his bed with his back to the door.

"Jimin..." I say closing the door behind me and walk over to him and lay behind him and hug him.

"She's so hurt Taehyung-ah. I saw it in her eyes how hurt she was. I felt so helpless because I know that the damage is done and I can't do anything about it to make her happy. I want to make her happy but just seeing the deep hurt in her eyes when she was crying to me I-.....I couldn't do anything." Jimin cries and curls even more and I sigh knowing exactly what he was talking about.

"You both need to speak with one another. Maybe if-"

"She might think I hate her and want space." Jimin sighs quietly and I hum and start to think, sitting up.

"Wait a couple days and call her to a lunch." I suggest and Jimin wipes his eyes and sits up and looks over at me for the first time and I see that his eyes were very swollen and pink.

"I want her to accept me with all the baggage the I come with because I know I'll accept whatever baggage she has." Jimin says and I nod and look down before gulping as I think.

"I think I have an idea...but there's a fifty fifty percent chance it'll work. Do you want to do it?"

"If there's any chance of me getting with Cherry...I'll take it."