"i got her." i sigh and get up. at that exact moment the door bell rings. "i got the door. you go get her." archie says and i nod while walking upstairs. when i get to avani's room she's standing up in her crib and has a tear stained face from crying.

"aw my baby how was your nap?" i ask and pick her up out of the crib. "how was your sleep princess? good?" i ask. "goo." she says and giggles. "that's my smart girl." i say and tickle her tummy. she had on a comfortable outfit but i wanted to dress her in something cute so i picked out a romper with pink and white stripes.

i change her diaper and put her into the outfit. i attempt to put her hair half up half down but most of her messy curls fall out. she still looks adorable though. "let's go see everyone." i say and walk downstairs with her in my arms.

i walk into the living room and see that everyone is sitting there waiting for us.

"hey everyone. meet avani lynn andrews." i say and everyone looks at her in awe.

"can i hold her v?" betty asks. "of course." i say and pass her to betty after i make my way to the couch. "hi girlie. i'm your auntie betty." she says and bounces her a little on her knees. avani smiles and everyone awes. "she's adorable!" kevin says gushing over her.

"you guys are so lucky! i want another baby sibling." ella says. "ells no." cheryl says and toni just laughs. "yes! it's be so fun!" ella says. "no. just no." brandon says. "brandon look how cute avani is though. and noah. both adorable little humans." gianna says.

"yea i'm pretty lucky." sebi says proudly. "me too." juliet says. "me three." lizzie says. "and me." lea says.

"are you guys happy that avani gets to be your little sister now?" sweet pea asks. "yes! oh my god she's so cute. i never thought i would go soft. but she proved me wrong." fred says. "what about you viv?" toni asks. "yea she's ok." vivi says and shrugs.

luke is holding noah and he spit ups all over him. "cool! he's like an erupting volcano!" luke says and everyone starts laughing. jughead takes noah off of luke and gets paper towels from the kitchen. "i'm pretty sure lava isn't white or clear so no luke it's not like a volcano." tayleigh laughs.

"ew that's gross!" cora says but giggles at the same time. "cora it's not gross. it's what babies do." juniper says. "yea. you did it when you were a baby." dagwood tells her. "what?! yuck!" she says and wrinkles her nose.

"can avani go on my lap?" ev asks. "sure." betty says and evi jumps up on the couch. betty passes her over and avani starts to play with ev's hair. "she's silly." ev says and giggles. "her hair is so curly!" aiden says while playing with ava's hair.

"ok not even going to lie she kind of looks like you aunt veronica. minus the curls." liam says. "i see it too." angelica says. "well i mean i'm happy you guys said that. she's an absolutely gorgeous baby so i guess that's a compliment." i say and smile.

"is she more attached to you or uncle archie?" kayla asks. "um i think she likes ronnie a little bit more." archie says and laughs. "yea she's definitely shown signs of clingyness to me but that might change in the future. it's only the first day so we don't really know yet." i say.

"alright here's your paper towels luke. sorry about that." jughead says after coming back. "nah it's fine. it was kind of funny." luke says and starts wiping his shirt off.

"does avani know she was adopted?" grace asks. "well probably not because she's only one and a half. but when she gets older we'll tell her." archie says. "can me and grace be the ones to tell her?" layla asks. "i-um i don't know." i say.

i didn't want to tell them no. i felt bad because i know that they were both adopted so they wanted to be the ones to tell there baby cousin too but at the same time i figured that's kind of a parents job.