Prologue

Underworld

Lord Hades wasn’t a happy man at all. Not only had Lord Zeus demanded a ridiculous punishment for Hercules. I mean what would the guy learn by cleaning up after Cerberus? Absolutely nothing! It just showed that Lord Zeus did in fact favor one over the other, something others were punished for. And now Lady Luna intervenes by whisking away Hercules and giving him another shot at life. All because she said that Hercules was a mate to a freaking werewolf. He really didn’t understand the whole mating thing, yes he was married to Persephone but that didn’t mean she didn’t have a real mate. Which she did, causing more of a disturbance than she usually did.

Hercules heard Lord Hades' roar of annoyance as he was about to leave with Lady Luna. Looking to Lady Luna he nodded his head, he was more than ready to leave this depressing place behind. Smiling she extended her arm to him and grabbed his hand. Hercules felt a tug behind his bellybutton and everything swirled around him. Disoriented he glanced around the place he got dropped. This place was a lot brighter than the dark and gloomy underworld he was in for quite some time. Now he was out of there he decided to enjoy the sunshine on his skin and the wind in his hair. That was until he heard Lady Luna calling out his name.

Blood-Wolf Pack

After being charged for treason and innocently killing their Alpha, Gabriel was more than ready to leave the pack behind. They can sort out their own damned business. It seemed that most were followers of the previous Alpha and demanded his death. Something he had made peace with a long time ago. That was until Lady Luna decided to pop up in their midst and announce that Gabriel had a mate. Effectively thwarting their plans: the councils’ and Gabriel’s. Trying to recover from their earlier shock, most nearly had a heart attack when they saw Hercules walk in while their Goddess claimed the man who ruined so much for them, is in fact Gabriel’s mate.