✨BENJEY✨Stories No.1: Leaked (Full)

BENJI'S POV
I wake up in my bed and roll over to feel someone laying on my bed with me. I open my eyes slowly and see the prettiest person to ever exist. Jorge snores loudly, his rancid breath flowing into my nostrils, making me gag. That smell is disgusting. I guess he slept over last night. I look at the time and the clock says 11:34. Oh, wow. We should start out day.
I think of a way to wake JeyJey up. I lick his face from chin to forehead and he squirms "bich, shut the fuck up..."
I giggle, " I didn't even say anything!" I giggle some more when he says "fuck youuuu..."
I pick him up and lean his head against my chest, him pretending to go limp in my arms. I pick him up off the bed and bring him to the bathroom.
"Thank you, bich." He says to me and closes the door, locking it.

(1 hour later)

Oh my god, Jorge takes so long in the shower!!
I want to get my day started so I'm going in there and taking a shower. And if JeyJey doesn't leave then, then.... um...
I've never taken a shower with him before. I mean, I've seen him naked and vice versa but, I'm still nervous. I shake it off and knock on the bathroom door. "JeyJey!" I yell through the door. "What do you want, BenHAmEEn?" He responds. (I love the way he says my name). "I need to pee. Please?!" I lie. A grunting noise comes from inside "Ugh, fine." Jorge says, and the door unlocks.
I open the door, and quietly take off my clothes. JeyJey is standing inside the shower, facing the wall, steam rising and fogging up the glass.
I slide open the glass door and Jorge turns around "What are you doing, bich?" He says. "Can I come in?" I reply, probably blushing. JeyJey grabs my arms and pulls me into the shower, closing the door.
He wraps my arms around his chest. "Good morning." I say. He turns around, kissing me on the neck. "Good morning." he replies. The hot water burns my skin a bit, but I'm starting to get used to it. Jorge keeps kissing my neck and he starts grinding against my dick. Oh God, I might get hard! I mean, JeyJey already is hard so... why should I be scared. I mean, we've slept together, cuddled. All naked. I don't get why I'm nervous but I take his lips off my neck and kiss him. "Stop that, WHOREjey." I say. "Shut up." He says.
We haven't, you know, had sex yet, and I'm scared he won't like... well, me. I sit down on the floor of the shower, legs cross-crossed, and signal for him to sit down between my legs.
Jorge sits down on my lap and crosses his legs as well, laying his head in my shoulder and falling asleep. He is the cutest boy ever.

(15 minutes later)

JORGE'S POV
I wake up on Benji's lap. His arms are wrapped around my waist and his perfect face is asleep. I lick his face from chin to forehead, and he springs awake. "Ah! What the heck?!" Benji yells. I respond with, "Bich, you did that to me so shut the fuck up!"
Benji giggles and kisses me on the lips. I blush and stand from his lap holding out my hand for him. He grabs them and I help him up, pulling him into a kiss. He's really hot. Maybe I should ask to have sex with him. No, I can't. I'm too scared. What if he says no. Oh god, but he's so cute and I really wanna take this to the next level. Maybe he wants to too. "Hey Benji," I start, my heart pounding in my chest, "do you maybe wanna- uhmm- maybe have... uh..s-sex?"
Benji gets wide-eyed and blushes. "With me?" I add, just to make sure he gets what I'm saying. "I- uh- well, uhm..." Benji blurts out. He blushes even stronger and looks away from me.
"It's ok if you're not ready." I say, trying to reassure him.
"No, no, no. I uh- I... want -uhm-to have s-sex with you. It's just I- I have never touched anyone else before other than myself so.." Benji says nervously.
"Well, think about it, Benhameen."
"Ok." He says, looking back at me. I pull up on his shoulders and kiss him. I thought that conversation would be sexier than it was.

(a couple minutes later)

I walk out of the bathroom, dry, to see Benji starting on breakfast. He gets dry faster than me (I like to drip dry). Benji is pouring milk into a bowl filled with cereal. I hug him and lean my head against his back. Benji pushes the bowl of Cheerios onto the table, pours some milk into another bowl, and pushes that one onto the table as well. "Benhameen, is that what you eat for breakfast everyday?" I ask, still wrapped around his chest.
"Next question." He replies, giggling. "Benji, you know that's not very healthy." I say as I let go of him and walk to the fridge. "Yeah, but this is fast." He says. "But you shouldn't eat it every day." I say, grabbing some eggs out of the fridge. Benji sits down at the table and starts eating his cereal. I wonder if he's thinking about what I asked him. Oh well, I'll let him be. I turn on the stove and rub some butter on the pan and crack open two eggs. I let them sit for a while and I notice that Benji has finished his cereal and is looking at his phone. Benji's face goes from normal to OMG! in a second. I ask him what happened and replies with "Tony just got leaked!"