✨BENJEY✨Stories No.1: Leaked (d)

JORGE'S POV (15 minutes later)

I wake up on Benji's lap. His arms are wrapped around my waist and his perfect face is asleep. I lick his face from chin to forehead, and he springs awake. "Ah! What the heck?!" Benji yells. I respond with, "Bich, you did that to me so shut the fuck up!"
Benji giggles and kisses me on the lips. I blush and stand from his lap holding out my hand for him. He grabs and I help him up, pulling him into a kiss. He's really hot. Maybe I should ask to have sex with him. No, I can't. I'm too scared. What if he says no. Oh god, but he's so cute and I really wanna take this to the next level. Maybe he wants to too. "Hey Benji," I start, my heart pounding in my chest, "do you maybe wanna- uhmm- maybe have... uh..s-sex?"
Benji gets wide-eyed and blushes. "With me?" I add, just to make sure he gets what I'm saying. "I- uh- well, uhm..." Benji blurts out. He blushes even stronger and looks away from me.
"It's ok if you're not ready." I say, trying to reassure him.
"No, no, no. I uh- I... want -uhm-to have s-sex with you. It's just I- I have never touched anyone else before other than myself so.." Benji says nervously.
"Well, think about it, Benhameen."
"Ok." He says, looking back at me. I pull up on his shoulders and kiss him. I thought that conversation would be sexier than it was.