Chapter Two: Symphony of My Heart

Start from the beginning

Seto Hiroko was holding her daughter tightly while she was trying to contact his father, Takahiko. 

After a few minutes, an ambulance arrived to take Kousei to the hospital. The rescuers quickly took him inside after carrying him on a stretcher.

Due to the pain the young prodigy was currently enduring, he fell asleep again inside the ambulance. A female nurse of the rescue team inside the ambulance quickly checked his pulse and was surprised at what she felt. She screamed at the male doctor who was inside, "His pulse is very faint! We have to be quick!"

Seto Hiroko asked while her hands are trembling and shaking. "Can I come with you?"

The four medics looked at her.

"What's your relationship with the patient?" asked one of the paramedics.

"Kousei is my friend's son and I'm his piano mentor. Let me come with you," cried Seto Hiroko.

The doctor went out to talk to her, "We'll allow you to get in with your daughter. Just don't get in the way while we deliver him at the hospital, alright?" 

Both quickly went inside, leaving everyone in shock as it made everyone know that Kousei's truly in danger. The ambulance hurried to the hospital quickly to save his life. 

Takeshi Aiza and Emi Igawa quickly went back inside the building to look for their mentors. When they finally met them, they both asked for permission to go and visit Arima Kousei to wherever hospital he will be in while Watari Ryota and Tsubaki Sawabe quickly knew where he might be transported and so, they quickly went to Totsuhara Hospital. 

...

The ambulance quickly arrived at Totsuhara Hospital after an hour of travel in the streets. They needed to keep Kousei's heart beating while he's inside the vehicle to keep him alive.

It was an intense travel to go in the hospital since his pulse was too faint. His rescuers quickly shouted to the hospital staff who faced them that he's an important patient.

A few minutes later, they delivered him in the Emergency Room after they had gently placed him at the hospital's gurney.

They know that Kousei must be treated immediately because his condition was definitely alarming.  

The rescuers who came first quickly explained the symptoms that they observed from the attending doctor. The attending doctor entered the ER immediately and walked at the cubicle where his patient was placed.

Seto Hiroko and her daughter stayed worried while waiting for what could have happened to him. She clenched her fists and hugged her daughter tightly while her tears were flowing down her eyes. Her daughter just kept on gazing at her mother with worry innocently. 

...

Takeshi Aiza and Emi Igawa quickly got in the hospital and asked the hospital receptionist in front where Kousei could be. The brown-haired female receptionist looked at the main entries at her record bookm

"He's still currently in the Emergency Room," she told him. "If you want to know where it is, it's at the right side of the pediatric clinic."

They arrived in front of the ER and saw Kousei's mentor, standing in front of it while holding her daughter. They quickly stood beside her and told her that they would wait for Kousei to get out of the Emergency Room while Watari and Tsubaki arrived near them at the same time.

She smiled at Kousei's rivals and thanked them. "Kousei will be delighted to know."

The red light of the Emergency Room turned off and a male doctor wearing a green, emergency room uniform with a silver stethoscope hanging around his neck faced them.