Chapter Twenty: Arima Takahiko's Secret

A/N: Thank you for all the support you are giving my story!!!

THIRD POV:

Miyazono Kaori stood beside Kousei as they leave their seats when they noticed that most of the students began finishing their meals and a romantic ball began. Most of the older students began holding their female and male partners and began dancing in the center when the school's Orchestra began playing a romantic music. 

As usual, journalists, photographers and reporters alike took pictures while the couple found a nearby balcony at their right side where they decided to spend their morning while the feast continue. Arima Kousei stood near the balcony's border and looked at the blue sky. At that moment, he felt himself getting tired and sweaty. He's hiding what he's enduring currently.

"Kaori, you wouldn't get a relapse, right?" he asked her while holding his shirt. "It will hurt me if something happens to you."

Kaori scrutinized him until she was able to become aware that Kousei's holding his shirt tightly. She also noticed that Kousei was sweating profusely. "We should call your father. You're sweating."

She began walking away from him when Kousei held her left hand and lied, "I'm fine."

Kaori tried to get away from him when Kousei suddenly pushed her in front of him and stole a kiss from her that shocked her so much. She pushed him stared at his eyes. "You shouldn't have done that."

Kousei blushed and realized what he has done, so, he quickly asked for her forgiveness which made Kaori laugh. 

Miyazono Kaori kissed him for too long until Aiza Takeshi and Emi Igawa found them in the balcony. They separated themselves from each from the kiss and looked at the intruders with smiles on their lips.

"So, this is where the two of you are hiding," Takeshi smiled.

Emi grinned and added with some hand gestures. "And they seemed to make the ants crawl. I'm jealous."

Takeshi stared at her and laughed, "Do you even think that someone would like you?"

Emi put her hands on her hips and shouted at him, "You don't look at me as a girl, do you?"

All of them kept laughing happily at the school's balcony and enjoyed the feast just like the other students enrolled in Okutsu Music School.

...

"Why are you here?" Takahiko asked a young, twenty-one year old boy outside the hall. He looks like Kousei but more matured and elegant. Also, he doesn't have glasses. He rushed outside the hall to talk to him without anyone noticing when security found that he's trying to sneak in the hall.

"I'm not here for you to accept me as your son but I prefer that you let me near my younger brother. I saw him on the news and I rushed here! Let me in the hall!" the young boy told Takahiko. "I want to meet my brother!"