Chapter Two

Chapter Two:

Since then they never meet again and since then she have always hated her dad. And most of the time she spends her day just crying and wishing to see him again. Until that is...her father does something about it.

Seven years have past and Felicity is now fifteen. Still in her room crying and wishing.

"Let the time go back..." She whispers. She's still there the same spot. The same thing she is doing. There she was crying like how one will cry on someone's lap. But little did she know that someone she knows is doing something. Something to make her smile at least just once.

~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~

"Hello...Yes...Yes...Bring your son too...Yes..." Someone is planning something for Felicity and of course its her dad. But I wonder if she knows....

The next day the palace had visitors. But what Felicity didn't know, it was David and his dad. She didn't bother going out of her room and greeting the people for she was still there in her crying position. But this time she wasn't crying she just sat there and rested her arms and head onto the bed. If you would ask me she looked lifeless.

The knocking on the door made her stare at the door. Her eyes was so different...and her face.

"Mistress..." A maid from the other side of the door called out to her. But Felicity didn't answer

"Mistress...your father told me to tell you that you must go to the meeting..."  She said but still didn't got an answer

"Mistress..." The girl called out again. The turning of the knob made Felicity move

"Don't come in!" She yelled. She wasn't the sweet girl anymore. Her voice was filled with venom.

"Ye-yes" The girl left to go tell the king about Felicity. And back in her room she flickered her hand and then a silent click filled the room. The door was now lock

"I...won't let him..." She whispered silently

And in the meeting room their sat the King, the son of the enemy and the King of their enemy.

"Your Majesty..." The same girl in the simple black and white uniform bowed her head politely to the King.

"She won't come out of her room...she even yelled at me..." She told the king of what his daughter did while bowing her head

"She? You mean Felicity?" David cut in their conversation

"Yes..." The maid growled at him

"Mary...Calm down" The King said

"But-" She opposed but got cut off

"I want to talk to them about this...and I want" King George shifted his from Mary the maid to David the prince of his rival or so kingdom.

"Her to smile again...your the only one who can do that" The King smiled at David and then shifted his gaze to King Arther.

"So...are you okay with this?" He asked King Arther

"Well...he did change when he met her" King Arther stared David who was trying to hide his unsuccessful blushing face

"Yo-you knew?" He asked still hiding his blush by staring down the floor.

"Of course...but..." King Arther stopped and stared at King George and absent minded-ly said

"But...your the reason why they couldn't meet that day weren't you?" King Arther was like saying "David his the reason why!" but in a way he was simply pointing a fact.