70. Everything is Fine

Start from the beginning

The Gems gasp at his appearance.

"Going to see the Diamonds was a waste of time. I thought I needed to figure myself out, but I know who I am. I'm Steven Universe! I help people, I don't... hurt them." Steven says.

"Dude, what's going on? You look really different." Amethyst says.

"Pfft, I'm still good ol' Steven!" Steven says.

"Steven. We're worried." Garnet says removing her visor.

"I'm okay. Really!" Steven tries to reassure them.

The Gems share a concerned look.

"We'll take your word for it." Garnet says reluctantly. 

"You know, everything's gone downhill since I quit running Little Homeschool. I should head over there and make myself useful! I'll see you all there." Steven speeds out of the room. The gems turn around in slow motion. 

Steven speeds out of his home and past the Big Donut. The giant donut on top leans forward as he runs past, which he stops briefly to fix. He runs straight to Little Homeworld. "Ah, Little Homeworld. Long time, no see!"

Still speeding, Steven launches himself into the air and lands safely on the Little Homeworld warp pad. "Time to find someone in need of my assistance."

 Cherry Quartz, Pink Pearl, Peridot, and an Aquamarine are seen in Peridot's greenhouse. Steven appears in a window at the back of the greenhouse.

"What do we have here?" He says then gasps. "Peridot's horticulture class! Perfect! If anyone can get a plant to perk up, it's me."

Steven enters the room. The same four characters, with the addition of a Sapphire, are seen gathered around a table. Pink Pearl holds a pot of flowers over the left side of her face.

"Need some help?" Steven suddenly asks causing everyone to turn around.

"Woah! Steven! What, uh, brings you back to school?" Peridot asks surprised by his appearance. 

"Just your friendly, neighborhood "Stev-o", passing through and ready to make a difference! And I see you have a couple of struggling saplings here. I can help with that!" Steven says as he is preparing to lick his hands when Peridot stops him.

"Not so fast! Y/n and the others say you're on a strict "No Plant Friends" policy!" Peridot says.

"Aw, what? No. I'm just giving them a healthy nudge!" Steven says.

Peridot looks at the plants. A leaf falls off of one of them.

"Hmm... It is hard to see them in such sad shape. Mm, alright. Just a scientific smidge, though!" Peridot says.

Steven chuckles. "You got it!"

Steven licks his finger. and his pink, sparkling finger slowly begins approaching the plant. 

Suddenly, a large number of plant Stevens break the walls and ceiling of the Greenhouse. Peridot and the students of her class run out of the doors, screaming. Steven follows cautiously.

"Would you look at that? Life! It's everywhere. And, really, what's a little broken glass between friends?"

A plant Steven runs out of the greenhouse, yelling excitedly. 

Garnet is in the middle of giving a counselling session to two humans. "Now, tell me how that makes you feel."

Peridot can be heard screaming, causing the humans to gasp in alarm and stand.

"Alright, see you next week." Garnet says and the humans run away as Garnet summons her gauntlets. She steps forward, ready for action, as three plant Stevens surround her.