Jasper walks away as Steven follows her.

"W-Wait! Don't leave me here." Steven pants as they walk further into the woods. "This thing with my powers is a real problem."

"The only problem you have are your friends. They have warped your way of thinking. Even Black Diamond has fallen under their influence..." Jasper says annoyed.

"Huh?" Steven says confused.

"Can't you see they're holding you back?" Jasper pushes.

"What? No. Th-they're just worried about me." Steven says trying to defend the Gems.

"They're afraid of your power." Jasper states.

"Yeah? Yeah.. I-I guess so." Steven says seeing her point.

"You are too! You came all the way out here to hide from it. But I'm not here to hide, I don't need to stifle my anger, or my power! I channel it into training." Jasper says aggressively. 

"Oh, right. This destroyed forest." Steven says as he looks at the devastated landscape.

"I got no one to serve, nowhere to go. All I have left... IS POWER!!" Jasper punches a tree and destroys it, sending smoke towards Steven. "And in order to control that power, I have to use it. Those so called friends of yours don't understand, they want you to feel bad for being yourself."

"I do feel bad." Steven walks over to another tree and prepares to punch it, turning pink as he does. Then holds his hand in pain.

"Yeah! Destroy that weakling tree!" Jasper shouts.

"No!" Steven heals the tree by kissing it and grass begins to grow back beneath it.

"Gross! That's disgusting! Burgh! No, the grass!" Jasper tries to kill the grass that has grown back by ripping it out of the ground with her hands.

"Get out of here!" She grunts then she  picks up Steven by his jacket. "Quit helping the local ecosystem recover! Show me, show me your power!" Jasper throws Steven to the ground.

Steven grunts and coughs. "No way, Jasper! I can't control myself."

"Shut up!" Jasper lunges at Steven as he turns pink and creates a barrier but it breaks as Jasper punches it, causing him to shoot into the air. "This is it? This is what you were worried about? It's nothing!"

Steven falls to the ground in pain.

"I'm stronger than the ones who want to hold you back! Because I'm not afraid of this, and you shouldn't be either!" Jasper shouts. 

Steven turns pink again as he creates another barrier and shoots it at Jasper.

"Yes! That's more like it!" Jasper runs at the barrier and breaks it. "Now, tell me. Did it feel good to let your anger out?"

"Y-Yeah." Steven finds himself answering.

Jasper laughs.

"If I stay here, will you teach me how to control this feeling?" Steven asks.

"I'm not gonna teach you unless you fight me!" Jasper demands.

"Well, I'm not gonna fight you unless you teach me!" Steven retorts.

"Hmm, fine!" Jasper concedes. 

Steven returns to his normal color. "Really?!" Steven asks. 

"Lesson one: stop smiling!" Jasper says. 

"But, I've seen you smile." Steven says.

Jasper suddenly kicks Steven into the air.

"Lesson two: SHUT UP!"