Chapter 22

The battle is about to escalate. The rouges that supported Kokaibel as well as the Cerberus hound he brought onto the field have all been defeated, however it is now clear that they were never meant to defeat us. Rather they were to stall us. Stall us for his primary objective. You found out from Rias that they were combining the three Excalibur fragments they stole and the fourth one they took from Irina. And while we were busy fighting.

Valper: It is done.

Valper has succeeded. The four are now combined into this

(That is what they look like combined right?)

So now a lunatic ex-priest/exorcist now not only wields a sword that literally makes him faster but now he's even more powerful.

Kokaibel: Excellent. Now then. Dispose of these devils! Freed. Finish them!

Freed: With pleasure!

Rias: Were in trouble now aren't we?

(Y/N): I'd be lying if I said we weren't, but I'm not worried.

Akeno: How can you not be worried about this?

(Y/N): Cause I just know some how we'll come out in top.

Rias: You always were the optimist.

(Y/N): Someone had to balance out your pessimism.

Rias: Hey!

Freed: Time to die!

Freed charged but another stopped him in his tracked.

Kiba: I don't think so!

Rias: Kiba!

Zoro: Bout time you showed up!

Kiba engaged Freed with everything he had, stunning everyone by combining a holy and demonic sword into one, along with Xenovia who also stunned everyone by pulling out the Holy Sword Durandal, while the others were finishing off the remaining fallen angels. However you had a bigger prize to nab as you approached Kokaibel with your sword drawn. While his allies were nothing for your and your peerage you knew better than to mess with someone on par with a Youndai Mao.

Kokaibel: You actually think you have the strength to defeat me little devil?

(Y/N): I don't think. I know.

Kokaibel: Your Funeral.

He hurled one of his giant lightspears at me into for me to point my sword at it ready for impact as my right eye shined and sparked. As the spear collided with the tip of my sword it shattered instantly. Everyone was in shock at the fact I neutralized a Cadres Light spear with practically no effort.