Chapter 15

The celebration was at your family estate. Many high classes families where there congratulating you and your family on your victory. You couldn't help but smile.

Le flashback

After the match you went immediately to your parents ready to apologize for losing your anger and embarrassing the family like that. You opened the door and walked in but as soon as you did you were grabbed and hugged immediately by both of your parents who both expressed how worried they were when you let your rage loose like that, and how happy they were that you were back to normal. Hearing how you made them worry made you tear up a bit, but they reassure you that they are proud of you and happy that you're ok making you happy to hear it.

End le flashback

You were shaking hands with the guests as they continued to congratulate you on your victory. You thanked them, but also told them this wasn't just your victory but your family's/Peerages victory. You looked and saw numerous people talking to you peerage members. You heard that they mopped the floor with Risers peerage while you were inside.

Arcturus: Attention everyone!

Your father called everyone to focus on him as he was standing where everyone could see him. Your mother was right next to him with Sirzechs and Grafiya to their right, and Lady Phenex to their left.

Arcturus: Thank you all for gathering here today in honor of my son and his peerages victory!

Everyone clapped and cheered.

Arcturus: Now with the reason I called your attention. With our blessing as well as the blessing of Lady Phenex, whose husband wasn't feeling well and couldn't be here,

(Because he was locked in his basement and tied to a fireproof chair and chains so he couldn't ruin this by his wife.)

And the blessing of Lord Sirzechs, we are happy to announce that my son, (Y/N) Augustus, and The daughter of Phenex Clan, Ravel Phenex, are now engaged to be married.

Everyone began cheering louder for you two as your father called you both up and the two of you stood side by side together smiling at the crowd but blushing with embarrassment.

Arcturus: And from what we understand these two are already sweethearts so they're already a match-

He couldn't say anything else as your mother had planted the heel of her boot right into his foot as he hit his lip and tears formed in his eyes.

Seraphine: Now that's enough darling you don't need to embarrass them in front of the entire underworld population.

Arcturus: *Strained* Yes dear.

You immediately took Ravels hand and left the stage.

Arcturus: Oh no date is set yet as (Y/N) is in school and Ravel will be starting school so when they finish then it'll be time to tie the knot.

Everyone clapped and cheered but you took Ravel out to the Balcony.

(Y/N): That was embarrassing

Ravel: Yeah but look at the bright side. We made it.

You smiled as you looked into her bright blue eyes and leaned as you two kissed softly and sweetly.

Ravel: So in a few years we'll be married.

(Y/N): It's hard to believe that promise we made all those years ago will come true.

Le flashback many years ago

You, Sona, and Rias were playing at your family's home when your mother came in.