Chapter 7

Everyone was gathered outside to watch the Up coming match between Sona and Rias. You volunteered to be the judge for the match. And since we needed at teacher Litchi came to supervise and announce the official match

Litchi: Ok everyone let's make sure we have a good match ok? Today we have an exciting match up of The President and Vice-President of the Occult Research Club Rias Gremroy and Akeno Himejima!

The crowd all cheered and all the guys made catcalls.

Litchi: And their competitors! The Student Body President and Vice-President Sona Shitori and Tsubaki Shinra!

Litchi: Alright girls lets make sure this match is a good clean and fair one ok?

Rias, Akeno, Sona, and Tsubaki: Hai!

You were in the stands with Reimu, Miyako and the rest of Sona and Rias' peerages.

(Y/N): So this is supposed to be a normal match right?

Koneko: Supposed to be yes, but it seems unlikely that it will end up as one

Reimu: What do you mean?

(Y/N): She means in how competitive these two will get. And believe me I should know. One time when we were little while playing in Rias' back yard they both found a rare coin they wanted. They decided to race. It was supposed to be a regular race but as you can imagine it was anything but.

Kiba: Oh dear

Kiba: Oh dear.

(Y/N): Yeah. Rias' dad was not happy after that.

Reimu: Hey, the match is picking up.

Kiba: Well it appears that everyone is enjoying the match.

Miyako: I think it's obvious why everyone is enjoying the match. Case n point

She points to the perverted trio ogling the girls as their skirts kept fluttering. So you sent a little jolt of electricity their way without anyone noticing giving them all a wake up from their "daze". Then Reimu pinched your cheek hard.

Reimu: You of all people should know about the use of magic in public mister!

(Y/N): Sorry but I didn't want anyone gawking at my sisters like that.

Koneko: He's fine. They deserved it.

(Y/N): See?

You and Koneko hi fived while Reimu just sighed.

Kiba: Speaking of using magic

Kiba directed our attention to the court where it appeared that The tennis players were using magic attacks with each bit of the racket.

(Y/N): I knew this would happen.

Le timeskip

Now in the ORC we waited to hear what the new plan was