Chapter 2

You took a deep breath as you, Reimu, and Miyako all entered in our uniforms

(Y/N): I can already feel the glares.

Reimu: Lets just get it over with.

The three of you walked into the academy grounds and there every student began glaring at us. The girls were staring at you with hearts for eyes while the guys were staring at your girls with lustful looks and angry at you. You all walked up to one Sona Sitri.

Sona: You three must be the new students here. I'm the student council president Sona Shitori.

(Y/N): *a disguise huh?* it's an honor to have the student council president meet us here. I'm (Y/N)(L/N), this is Reimu Hakurei, and Shiina Miyako.

The three of you bowed

Sona: The honor and duty is mine. (Y/N) I have a friend who has that name.

(Y/N): I'm doubly honored.

Sona: Well follow me and I'll give you a quick tour and take you three to your class.

(Y/N): Of course *youre not fooling me Sona. I know you can sense my powers. Fortunately Reimu, Miyako, Kakashi, and Litchi were instructed to hide their powers so they appear human to the local peerages but I'm letting a little power off. Not enough to be recognized but if I predicted correctly they'll assume I have a sacred gear in me.

As you walked you noticed a familiar presence. You looked up and in the window you spotted your old friend Rias Gremory. You looked at her curiously but inside your smiling.

Rias pov

Rias: Looks another sacred gear has entered our territory.

Akeno: how shall we proceed buchou?

Rias: Same as Issei. Observe and await an opportunity.

(Y/N) pov

Sona: And here we are. Your classroom. Of you need anything don't hesitate to ask the student council.

(Y/N): Of course thank you very much Miss Shitori

She nodded her head and left as we entered and made our way in we made our introductions.

(Y/N): I'm (Y/N)(L/N), I'm 17 years old, I like long walks, reading, relaxing, my family and making new friends

Reimu: I'm Reimu Hakurei, I enjoy tea, snacks, relaxing and my family and friends

Miyako: Reading, friends, and family

She spoke in a more stoic and neutral voice.

Several students asked questions but the one that put a nail into my coffin was when one of the perverts in the class asked if the girls were single to which they both replied that they were taken by me. A which point all the girls began to cry and the guys looked like they wanted to kill me.