Chapter 6

(For those who've played or watched Majikoi or read the manga you know what this pic is about. Waking up to her like this only or is in a Kuoh uniform)

The day began peacefully as you woke up to a lovely sight with not only the pillow you laid on, but a pair of lovely pillows on your face. Then after your lovely wake up call you went downstairs to where Litchi had made breakfast for everyone. You saw Reimu already dressed.

Reimu: I'm sorry I missed out yesterday.

(Y/N): It's ok you didn't miss much they weren't that strong.

Reimu: That maybe true. But the thought of you gong into a fight without me by your side is-

You just grabbed her hand holding it and smiling.

(Y/N): You are my queen. The strongest in our family. My first piece. And my first love. That will never change. I know your worried about losing me. You've been worried about it since you found out about the engagement. I've said it before and I'll keep saying it as much as I have to. You won't lose me.

She smiles and leaned her forehead against yours. You both closed your eyes enjoying broth with each other until the moment was interrupted by a certain shinobi master with a camera who couldn't help but smile at the two of you then disappeared in a cloud of smoke. You both separated but she kept a firm grip on your hand not wanting to let go.

(Y/N): Well it's time to get to school.

Reimu: Do I have to? I just got back yesterday.

You leaned into her ear and whispered something to her only to leave her a blushing mess.

Reimu: W-well if that's the case then I suppose I have no choice.

You just giggled.

Le timeskip

You, Reimu and Miyako are hanging out in the ORC with Rias and her peerage. Miyako is laying her head in your lap while reading and Reimu is sitting with Akeno discussing tea it seems.

Rias: Well, Asia and Issei. It's time to get you two your familiars.

Asia and Issei: Familiars?

Rias then explains familiars then her peerage shows off their familiars

(If you're reading my story I'm sure you've read many other dxd fanfics and know their familiars. I have a migraine and trying to finish this story)

Issei: Hey (Y/N) do have a familiar?

(Y/N): Why yes. Here

You extended you arm out and with some flashing electric this appears on your arm.

(Y/N): This is Fulgura

(Y/N): This is Fulgura. My Shadow Zapdos. He has a bit of an ill temper but with me he's relatively calm with me. And he amplifies my dark lightning incredibly.