Chapter 11

It was the final day of training. You noticed a vast improvement in Rias' peerage but some serious exhaustion in yours. You worked and trained them hard over these past nine days so the last day was light training only but mostly rest and a day used to mentally prepare themselves, while your peerage just rested.

Rias: Ok everyone time for a trip to the hot springs.

Issei: H-h-hot springs.

He was drooling again so you gave him a static charge to snap him out of it.

Rias: Oh? Does Issei want to join us? I don't have a problem with it?

You raised an eyebrow at this.

Akeno: Neither do I.

(Y/N): Good grief.

Koneko: No.

(Y/N): Finally.

Miyako: What about (Y/N)?

You froze in place

Rias: You want to bring him in?

Miyako: Oh of course. He's our master after all~

Akeno: I wonder what he looks like without any clothes on~

Miyako: It's a truly amazing sight~

Akeno: Ara Ara~

But before anyone could interject you dragged Issei to the men's room with Kiba, Zoro, Kakashi, and Asura in tow. An little later your sitting in the hot springs chatting with Kiba and Zoro while Kakashi reads his book and Asura is meditating under the waterfall in the hot springs.

Kiba: So that's why you use the third sword. You had a great rival.

Zoro: Yeah, it wasn't right what happened so I carry on no matter what.

(Y/N): Every sword user that challenged him in the underworld lost.

Zoro: It gets boring after a while. I need someone to fight who can make me go all out.

Kakashi: Be careful what you wish for.

He said still reading his book

Zoro: Hey I won't be upset if I lose in a good fight.

(Y/N): Like how you "don't" get upset every time you get lost. This guy got lost in our family garden.

Zoro: Hey it's not my fault that you have a giant garden that's easy to get lost in.

(Y/N): Even with all the signs around?

Zoro just held his head in defeat as we all shared a laugh.

Asura: I'd like to remind everyone that we're here to relax.

Kiba: This is relaxing. Just talking like this amongst friends.

(Y/N): Kiba is Right. We're all letting loose in our own way like you Asura.

Asura: What ever you say.

He said with a hint of a smile. But while all this was going on Issei was staring through the wall.

Issei: Come ooooooon.

(Y/N): Issei I know I'm gonna regret asking, but what are you doing?

Issei: Trying to develop x-ray vision.

(Y/N): Of course you are.

Kiba: Come on man. We're supposed to be relaxing right now and you're looking far from it.

Issei: I can't help it. There so much to see on the other side only separated by a wall. Curse you wall!

I looked at Kakashi and nodded as he disappeared beside Issei and grabbed a pressure point on him making him relax as he put him in the hot springs and resumed reading his book.