Chapter 7 : Hate Is A Very Strong Word

Start from the beginning

"Listen up!" The boys perk up their heads.

"I am going to get us food and most of the things should be done before I come back or no food." Their eyes widen. "Assuming that won't happen pizza and coke right?" They voice sounds of agreement. And I leave for getting pizza.

*****

"Hey Baby Doll, long time no see." A familiar voice says. Please God don't let it be him. But just my luck it's him.

"Hello Tyson, didn't know you were in town." It's really hard forcing myself to keep my voice cheery. If you ever meet him you will find out that he has the most beautiful forest green eyes and dirty blond hair with a strong jaw line to die for. But I really hope you don't meet him because behind that charming handsome boy is a totally opposite human.

"I came over the weekend to visit my grandparents but little did I know I would get to see your beautiful face." He says invading my personal space.

"Ma’am, your order please." The girl at the counter asks. And I use the opportunity to step away from him.

"Yeah 5 pizzas and 6 cokes please."

"Put that on my account please." He says putting an arm around me.

"There would be no need." I say already giving the money while carefully slipping away from his hold.

"Well whatever the lady says, though I can't help but ask who these other people are Baby Doll?" He asks grabbing my hand.

"Friends"

"Is that so? Well come to that restaurant went to tonight. We have a lot of catching up to do." He says picking a lock of my hair and twirling it around his finger.

"Can't I have plans and please let me go; I have to get back to my friends." I say trying to keep my composure when his grip tightens.

"The lady said to let go." Another familiar voice says but this time I release the breath I didn't even know I was holding. Tyson releases his hold on me. I turn to find Jacob and his stormy eyes which are swiveling with a lot of emotions. When our eyes meet I try to convey all my emotions.

"And who might you be?" Tyson asks. Oh no his interest has shifted to Jacob. However big of an asshole he maybe he doesn't deserve this. I plead him with my eyes to lie but the stubborn idiot gives his head a light shake.

"We are friends." Wow he did listen to me but the lie he said would make matters even worse. Tyson gives him a long look.

"We can catch up later Baby Doll." The look he sends me makes a shiver run up my spine but not the good kind.

"Why the actual fu*k would you do that?!" I exclaim turning to Jacob. I am literally on the verge of hyperventilating.

"Why are you shouting at me?! If anything you should thank me." He says getting irritated.

"No one asked you to act like my knight in shining armor. I was handling the situation." I know I am being rude but he has no idea how worse he has made things.

"Yeah really well" He growls.

"Look I know you were trying to help me and for that I think you can, not act like an asshole if you do not want but you don't know the whole story and just made the situation worse." I explain briefly taking a deep breath. I feel like I owe him an explanation as he tried to help me even if we don't get along.

"Who the hell was he? And how did I make the situation worse? I made him leave your hand for God's sake." He looks so adorable when he is confused.