Writer's Notes:

பயத்திலிருந்து உங்கலிடம் ஒரு அகதியாக வந்திர்க்கேன் என்னை கைவிடாமல் கார்த்துக்கொண்டுக் கரை செத்தீர், கர்த்தரே உமக்கு கோடி கோடி ஸ்தோத்திரம்!

எனக்கு இளைப்பாருல் தந்து திருப்தித் தரும் இயேசுக்கு இது சமர்பனம்- ஸ்தோத்திரம்!

Dedication to my Lord, Yesu.

Hello, before we get into this book, I want to provide a disclaimer here.
This is a religious text. It's my personal interpretation and my personal view points. I'm not an expert of bible. Bible is subjective and you can interpret it on your own.

This book itself might be a sin because we don't have the rights to interpret his holy word as it is heresy but I just wanted to do this for the season.

Also if you belong to other religions or LGBTQ+, I would suggest not reading this book. Also if you read my other books you would know all my book contains a queer protagonist and I do identify with the LGBTQ+ category.

We are hypocritical and interpreting the bible is the sin of committing heresy but we wanted to still do this as a token of love and respect to our Lord and Savior, his holiness, the triune Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

As of now I'm fasting for 25 days for personal reasons. I'm meditating on Psalms and Proverbs. 6 Psalms a day and 3 proverbs a day.

For the sake of respect, If you don't like it then don't read this book. If you have read my other books, you know I'm not religious propogandist or something.

Cover painting used is 'King David Playing the harp' by Gerard Van Honthorst.

Thank you for reading.

Yours sincerely,
Jaa

Secondary dedication to my entire family.