Chapter 11

So finally, I've updated. Sorry for the long wait. I hope you enjoy the chapter. Just so you know, I don't know anything about cars. I just went on Google and wrote whatever I found. Whether or not the car is road legal, I have no idea. You'll understand when you get into the chapter. Please vote and comment and share. Thanks.
* * * * * * * * * *

Leanne’s POV

Surprised would be an understatement of how I felt as I arrived at the address that had been sent to me.
I expected some sort of mansion or something but all I saw was a block of apartments.
Maybe it’s the wrong address, I thought as I stared at the building.

And I cried tears of gold for you.
I sit here poor for you.

I picked up my ringing phone still wondering whether I was at the right place.
“I think you should stop staring and get up here before someone begins to suspect you of a robbery attempt," the annoying voice of Bastard Baxter said.

I rolled my eyes and entered the building. I took the elevator with the phone still held to my ears.

“What floor?” I asked.

“The third," he replied.

I pressed the button for the third floor and without responding, I hung up and put the phone in the back pocket of my jeans.

The elevator finally arrived and not surprisingly, as the doors opened I was greeted by a smiling idiot.

“You’re really having fun being stupid, right?” I asked.
He laughed as he muttered loud enough for me to hear, “You have no idea."

I walked out of the elevator and followed him as he led me to his apartment. Now, the shock I felt when I had arrived can’t be compared to the shock I felt when I entered his apartment.

“Why are there so many dresses and shoes?” I asked as I spotted a full rack of gowns, shoe boxes and whatnots.
He smiled as he responded, “Just hold on. You’ll soon find out and trust me, you won’t like it."

With a raised eyebrow, I answered, “And that’s supposed to make me feel better about all this?”

He shook his head as he said nope, popping the ‘p’. This boy really had some nerve. Had it been he had no pictures to threaten me with, he’d have lost some teeth.

Those pictures, I thought, I need to get rid of them.
“What do you want from me Baxter?” I asked beginning to feel frustrated.

“No Bastard?” he asked with a weird smile.

“Just spill and stop beating round the bush," I retorted.

He held his hands up as he said, “Calm down. Relax, you don’t need to be so feisty all the time.”

I gave him a pointed look.
He chuckled. “Alright," he finally agreed. “I just need you to try these dresses."
I looked at him with major shock.

“Three shocks from one person in less than an hour. I think I should start devising an escape plan," I said to myself.

“I heard that," Bastard Baxter said folding his arms across his chest.

I rolled my eyes as I muttered, “Whatever."
I walked over to the rack, tracing the dresses hanging on it.

“What are these dresses for?” I asked.

“For you to try on," he replied.

“And why do I need to try them on?” I asked with a raised eyebrow.