Preparations

Emily's POV

After 6 Days

I was angry, like really angry. the time was passing too quickly. it had already been 6 days and after one day, i was going to be forcefully married, just like my husband-to-be had it planned. Thinking about My Family brought tears to my eyes. they are going to be so worried and here i was, preparing to marry Mr. Jerk. Ashton, on the other hand, was on Cloud 9. he was too happy for his own good.

He had interrogated me about that phone call and i told him i was trying to reach to Jake who was like my brother. we really had a brother-sister relationship. at that, he believed me, breathed a sigh of relief and told me he hadn't been rough with my cousin just warned him that if he said anything to anyone, i will be killed (not really but Jake didn't knew it was just a hollow threat). i was really relieved and thought that it was a fair deal as i didn't want anything happening to Jake.

In these days, Ashton had been a lot affectionate with me and i had to return his love. He was with me all times, other than two times when he had to go to office for some meeting and warned me for half an hour about how i guard would be following me all the time and some other bullshit. he had everything planned. The Church, wedding bands, his tuxedo and My Wedding Dress. He had also bought a car for me. it was a White Range Rover Evoque.It was the only thing that i loved. he had installed tracking devices in it as he said it was for "safety".

The thing that had me nervous was that we were going on a honeymoon for 3 weeks and he said it was a surprise. Basically, everything was a surprise as i hadn't seen anything. i hated how he was using my parents in making me agree with him on everything. He should have convinced me for being his Fiance in any other way but this was just ridiculous.

"Darling?" Ashton's voice brought me back to reality. "Yeah?" I answered sweetly. He smiled at me and answered "i have got everything ready and there are only two things left. The Wedding Cake and..." "and what?" i looked at him alarmed. "Some lingerie shopping" he said mischievously.

"AA--Ar--Are You Serious?" i stammered. He grinned and came towards me. He snaked his arm around my waist and kissed my forehead. After hugging me for 3 to 4 minutes, he answered "no i was just kidding. but you need to have some. i'll order everything. But the second thing that is left is that you need to go and spend your whole day at Spa. i have talked to their owner and they will assist you. no one else is going to be there because i had rented that place for the whole day. you can have massage, wax or whatever you want considering that the day after tomorrow is our Wedding day. i have some work though. i will be in the office. if you need me, you can tell the owner and she'll call me for you. i'll drop you there and please don't try to...." he rambled on. I stopped him with a kiss. i was too happy to have a day to myself at Spa. he moved his lips hungrily with mine and after 5 seconds, i pulled away.

"Thank you" i smiled at him. "your most welcome sweetheart" he said and smiled charmingly at me. he pecked my nose and left the room. so now i can plan some escape and if luck is on my side, surely i'll escape from my handsome Kidnapper.

i was angry at Ashton for doing this the wrong way. however, i still liked him, the way he held me, kissed me, massaged my feet when they were aching. he was a good man and one who was in need of love and in these days, i had seen him being truly happy. but it was wrong. i wanted my family to be there for me and surely i didn't wanted to anger him again, i still wanted to escape from here and go to home. i just prayed that everything will turn out okay in the end.