Kidnapped by the jerk

Emily (pov)

it was Monday when i met Ashton in the Walmart and now its Sunday. it had been 6 days and i still can't seem to forget about him. His eyes, the way he kissed me and the way he held me. i just can't get it out of my mind. i was SERIOUSLY going crazy. when i went to my parent's house that day, they were so happy to see me as i hadn't informed them about my flight or anything. i wanted to give them a surprise. everything was going great with them.

it was Ashton's warning that i was constantly thinking about. he told me i was his (not that i was) but what did he meant? Arghh... why can't i stop my mind from thinking about that jerk. i was also informed that Annabelle had shifted somewhere else. not that i wanted to know where she was. gosh i hate her. in these years, my aunt told me that i had changed very much.. that now i was confident more than anything. i still looked innocent though.

well i should get going as i wanted to buy myself some junk food as my parents were away with some family friends and i decided to stay at home. it was 5 O clock in the evening and i was planning for a movie night. remembering the purpose of me going outside, i quickly walked to my car which was a gift for me from my parents.

it was a corvette stingray 2013. it was black and i loved it. i opened the door and started driving towards Walmart. during the drive though, i felt like i was being watched. when i looked around me, there was no one or anything out of ordinary. must have been my imagination. i was at Walmart in 10 minutes. parking my car, i strolled in the store and went for the food section. 

i grabbed chocolate ice cream tubs, chips, pop corns and drinks. Hey don't judge me it was not only for tonight. mom and dad were gone for a week and i planned for something good and also that i loved this food..!!!

when i grabbed everything that was needed, i went to pay the cashier and after paying for my items, i moved out of the store and towards my car. when i put all the stuff in it and went to sit in the driver's seat, i saw Ashton talking to three buff looking guys. i was curious that where was he in all these days and what was he doing here. in all my thinking, i forgot that he must have felt my gaze because he looked at me and winked. gosh what was his problem? when did he become so annoying??? i ignored him and started driving to my house. during the drive, i saw 2 black SUVs following me. i decided to see if they were following me or not and decided to turn to a random lane. when they followed me, i started to panic. i drive faster but they caught up to me and when they came in front of my car, i was forced to stop. when i went out to shout on whoever was in those cars, i was shocked to see Ashton who was freaking smirking at me and the same muscly guys who were looking down.

when he started walking, i got out of my trance and said: "who the fuck do you think you are? why in the hell did you follow me?? huh... answer me you douc...." when he grabbed me swiftly and started kissing me, i started hitting him on his chest and tried to push him away but he was strong, like really strong..!! when 15 seconds passed, he pulled away and looked at me angrily. "what is your problem? i already told you that you are mine and i was going to come for you soon. and why were you not responding to my kiss??" he said. i smirked "because i didn't wanted to. so back the hell off as i want to be on my way now." when i walked towards my car, suddenly, a hand snaked around my waist and pulled me back to a chest. when i turned or tried to turn, i saw Ashton smirking. "let me go" i hissed. he said grinning "sorry babe but you are coming with me" "Ashton i.." "ohh how i love it when you say my name. however this is not the time for this sweetheart. we have all the time when we get to your new home. Our home. so guys will you kindly park her car in her paren...." "Noooooooo..!! i m not coming with you and let me go you freaking basta..." i said angrily but stopped when he put a cloth forcefully on my mouth and when i inhaled it, i cursed myself as i knew it was chloroform.. god must hate me very much for doing this to me..!!
before drifting off, i saw two guys proceeding to my car and i think i heard Ashton whisper something to me. "i love you Emily Rose Carlson..."

and i finally went to darkness with Ashton holding me in his arms.

Please vote and comment and thank you very much to those who are reading this..!! i greatly appreciate it..