Wedding night

Emily POV

It was about 7:45 in the evening when Ashton informed me that we were going to his house. Was there any place in the world where he didn't had any mansion or a hotel, i thought mentally but didn't say anything. I nodded quietly and when i began feeling thirsty, i poured myself some iced water. I was absent-mindedly looking at my hands when Ashton suddenly leaned in and whispered in my ear. "We are gonna be there soon." i looked at him but didn't said anything.

After few minutes, we arrived at our destination. I climbed out of the limousine and took a look at the house. It was really beautiful. It had a pool outside and it was a double story house. I absolutely fell in love with it. When Ashton came to my side after instructing the men who accompanied us to take our bags to our rooms, he slide his arm around my waist and after kissing my temple, he began walking us to his house. 

When i entered, i saw that its interior was of cream colored walls which was combined with woody texture. We continued on our way and i saw an open styled kitchen and a living room, the games room, multimedia room and a bathroom. Ashton took me to the first floor where there were 4 bedrooms. I went to the first one which had a girly look. i then proceeded to the second and third room and decided that i will reside in the third one which was perfect. I turned to tell Ashton about it and found him looking at me with amusement in his eyes.

"So Mrs. Ashton Carter should we proceed to our master bedroom?" he asked with a smile on his face.

"What do you mean 'our'? I am going to live in this room." I asked with confusion.

"Sweetheart now that we are married we are officially going to live in the same room no matter what. And as for this room, the master bedroom is a lot bigger than this one." He explained.

"But...." I said but couldn't continue as he beat me to it.

"No buts i am not going to change my decision and you will live wherever i live." He announced firmly.

I looked down and sighed in defeat. Now i'll have to live with this bastard. Why the hell do i get to stuck with him..? I breathed deeply and calmed myself down.

I heard his footsteps coming towards me and looked up. He looked at me intently and kissed me on the forehead. He then sighed and wrapping an arm around my waist, he began to walk towards the master bedroom probably, i though with disdain.

He opened the doors and i saw that our bags were already there. I looked around and true to his word, it was bigger than any other room. It had a king sized bed in the middle and a dress table on one side. It had a coffee table on the other side and a sofa along with it. It also had a huge TV in the middle of the wall and a movie show case on its side. The room had three more doors one leading to the closet, second going to the en-suite bathroom and the third led to the balcony. I walked over there and saw a really beautiful view. I heard Ashton calling me so i went back to the room.

"Emily i wanted to tell you something." He said.

"What is it?" i asked gulping slightly.

"I wanted to talk to you about the day when everything changed in high school. That day when Annabelle revealed your secret and i arrived there, i also heard some students saying that if i happened to accept your love or something, then i was going to look like a girl and as you know, i was the golden boy of the school. I didn't wanted my reputation to be ruined. I didn't realize that my love for you is greater than anything else in the world. I was not confident enough to confess that i also loved you from the day i saw you. When i saw you running, i was angry at myself and after some days, I also went to your parents several times but they never met me. Call me Coward or whatever you want but.." He explained but i interrupted him.