Surprise

After 3 years..!!!

Ashton (pov).

when i saw her walking down the aisle of food, i didn't realize at first that it was her because as she was like a very good friend, and it had been a long time.

when she disappeared, i had searched everywhere for her however i was unsuccessful at finding her. her parents also didn't wanted to talk to me and i seriously don't know the reason of them hating me but here she was with all her glory, buying things as is nothing had happened. she had schenged in an impossibly beautiful girl. it had been three years but i still remember everything about her.

she was 5ft7. Her beautiful emerald green eyes, shoulder length brown silky hair, her cute button nose, plump and pink lips, high cheek bones, jaw, chin, her curvy body, slim legs and the way she walked, she was just too innocent and beautiful for anyone like me. that is why i was so shocked to hear her confession about her secretly liking me. i also liked her more than a friend that is why i took a step for friendship towards her. she was a good girl and she had something in her which made me curious to know her. and then after all this time, i grew to love her. yes, i love her.

when she waited for my response on that day, i acted like a fool and it was totally unexpected that her bitchy friend was going to do this to her. i was actually surprised that is why i didn't answer her. it was never in my intention to hurt her like that, but when i heard her confession, i was afraid that my reputation will ruin. i hadn't realized at that time that she was the only one that i wanted. well, i better go and talk to her now because i now knew she was here and finding her after 3 years, i was not going to let her go She was mine. i quickly ran up to her.

"Hey" i said breathing heavily.

Emily (pov)

i was back in New York after completing my studies in California. i had the degree of bachelor of science in psychology. i was proud of my self that i had fulfilled my dream. i was back after three years and everything was exactly the same except my heart. i was still broken because of the one and only jerk in my life. ASHTON BRAD CARTER.

He was 6ft2. soft brunette hair, blue eyes, strong jaw, muscles, abs. all in all he was very handsome but there was a slight problem that i despise him. he was my friend but when he got to know that i liked him, he started acting like a jerk to me.it was not my fault that i liked him. when he was supposed to protect me from those students, he also shouted at me.

what kind of friend was he? i can't forget that day. many boys after him tried to go out with me and my aunt also pushed me to have a little fun, but i was busy at that time. so here i am, more than confident than the old Emily, in New York on my parent's request as i hadn't seen them for a long time.

i was dying to meet them and as i had finished my Uni, i decided to return for good. but since i had to buy a couple of things, i decided to stop at Walmart. i was currently walking down the food aisle as i wanted to buy some chocolates for myself because i loved them. i was just turning around the corner when i heard a male voice "hey" he said.

i turned around and that's when i saw that who the devil was. it was Ashton freaking Carter. i was stunned to say the least. he was looking different, like more manlier. i sighed of course he would have changed. i decided to answer him "what?" i said annoyed. "you are back" he answered in a husky voice. i smirked "No shit Sherlock".

when i made a move to go on wards, his hand on my arm stopped me. "Don't touch me" i hissed. "well i have a right to touch you" he said annoyingly. "and why the hell is that?" i asked. "because you are mine." he said simply. after 2 seconds, i started laughing. i seemed to me as if i couldn't stop.

when i recovered about after ten minutes, i looked up to see a frown on his face. "haha nice one but i really need to be on my way right now" i said seriously. the nerve he had after all this time...!!! "i am not joking" he growled. "well i m also serious so do you mind if yo.." i said but he quickly took hold of my elbows and kissed me on my lips.

i was shocked. when i didn't respond, he started moving his lips forcefully against mine. unconsciously i started kissing him back but when i pulled up for air, i suddenly remembered what the hell had i done. "what the fuck? you idiot..! it was my first kiss and you stole it. i..i..i hate you. i fucking hate you" i started hitting him on his chest.

"well i m lucky then that my fiance saved her first kiss for me." he smirked. "fiance? and you? no way in hell m i your fiance. i'd rather di..." i said but when he growled lowly, that surprised me so much that i forgot to continue my sentence. "Stop. and you are mine. get it through your head because soon enough you are going to realize it. and remember that it is not the last time you see me. now that i know you are here, you cannot run away from me. bye babe" when he winked, pecked my lips, moved away from me and strolled out of the store, i was literally shocked.

WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED???? Arrggghhhh..!

i think he has a psychological problem..

However, life in New York after this strange talk is sure going to get interesting..!

Please vote and comment..!! and thanks for reading it.. :)