The embarrassment

"Why Annabelle?? What did i ever do to you?? you and i are like best friends..!! why??" I cried.

Annabelle evilly smirked: "you ask why? you always get the best. i hate you. i fucki*g hate you.. you get the looks, the beauty, the goddess like look, the grades, the family, and most importantly you get Ashton as your best friend. the most handsome guy of this school." 

I was shocked. My best friend since kindergarten hated me no she loathed me. i couldn't speak. i couldn't move. i can't believe she said everything that i thought she did. it was not my fault that i got everything she longed for.

i drowned out the laughter of the seniors of Franklin High School. they were laughing at me. i was the cause of their entertainment. when my supposed friend revealed the secret that i liked Ashton. i trusted her more than my life and this is the reward i get. 

I said: "Annabelle are you OK? because i don't think that is my best friend since kindergarten talking that rubbish about me."

Annabelle snickered: "i was your friend till the day when Ashton and you became friends. that was when i snapped. so this is it. i think we are even as you got all the things i wished for. and you getting embarrassed because of your stupid crush. good bye." 

i still can't believe she ditched me like that. she was not like this. surely this is a prank. but Annabelle knows that i hate being the center of the attention. it makes me nervous. surely she won't pull a prank on me like that. so what she was saying all this time.  

SHE WAS NOT LYING ALL THIS TIME. and all the things she said, i was not going to lie, it hurt like hell.imagine your friend for almost twelve years doing anything like this to you. surely you would want to kill her. but i couldn't even think what to do. but on the bright side its a good thing tomorrow was the last day of my high school.

Ashton was sick today so he didn't came today and i don't have to face all the students arround me for long. otherwise it would have had been a lot worse. not that it was any better right now. because everyone was seriously like literally laughing at me for having a crush on Ashton, my best guy friend.

Stupid people nowadays..!! they think that i should have liked someone after doing the research about the guy. it was not my fault that i liked him . Argghh why did i had to tell Annabelle about my crush. I HATE HER RIGHT NOW.