He looked at her as though he wanted to eat her. "Um sure that sounds fine. I ate a light lunch so I wouldn't mind an early dinner."

Zandro instructed Jose to take them to The Tivoli which Zandro stated was a nice little restaurant in Makati. Breanne took in the surroundings of the understated and obviously five star restaurant with its high ceilings and sheer black curtained windows. The décor was opulent with black and cream upholstered chairs, crisp white linen and gleaming mirrors and glassware. It was probably headed by no less than a Master-chef. Personally she would like to experience some regular day to day food experiences. She'd even like to go to McDonalds just to see if it differed from Australia. She wasn't sure that Zandro would approve of that as a dinner choice. In fact she wondered if he had ever eaten fast food. His body was certainly a piece of art and she imagined that if he did indulge it would be fairly infrequently.

Zandro chose their meals and Breanne felt her blood boil again. He may be incredible to look at but he had no understanding of how to treat a woman. He must have picked up on her vibe. "I hope you don't mind that I chose for the both of us. I have been here many times and I can honestly recommend the meals that I have ordered as the best on the menu."

"Hmm, it's great to have a recommendation but honestly I do prefer to choose my own food. Maybe next time you could consult with me?" She asked lightly yet firmly as she could. She still had her sister's situation in the back of her mind. She knew she had to be pleasant and keep him on side however, this didn't mean she should be a complete door mat. She would have to set some expectations otherwise he would be none the wiser to how he was making her feel.  

Zandro nodded his head and gritted his teeth. He wondered what reaction he would get from her if he tried to consult her on his real desires. Instead they moved onto the safer topic of work and her day with the staff. Over the main course of braised black Wagyu cheeks it was good to see her finally relax and ease into a natural conversation. He even laughed at some of her antidotes.

"Can you imagine my confusion when I was asked why all Australian customers mistake her name for kindly? I had to ask what she meant. It turns out that at the end of some conversations a customer might say thank you kindly." Breanne let out her fabulously contagious laugh and Zandro responded in turn. She was beautiful to look at; when she laughed and smiled she was extraordinary.

"It took some explaining but I finally got her to understand that it was just the customer's way of emphasising how thankful they were."

The waiter appeared with their dessert and Zandro lifted his glass. "Let's have a toast."

Breanne lifted her glass and waited expectantly for what they would toast together.

"To beauty both inside and out."

Confused Breanne clinked glasses.

"Sitting here watching you relaxed and smiling I realised how lucky I was to be in your company enjoying you like this. There is nothing sinister in the toast so try not to over think it. However, you did not look into my eyes as our glasses met and you do know what that means right?"

"No, what is the significance?"

"It is an old Italian wives tale. If you do not look into the eyes of the person you are toasting with it is supposed to bring you seven years' worth of bad sex."

"Ah, that is not good."

"You were unaware, maybe you can redeem yourself. Let's re-toast" again he raised his glass.

This time Breanne stared straight into his eyes as they touched their glasses against one another's.  Looking into his eyes she immediately saw the desire and instantly she felt her own erupt.