"You will be perfectly safe with me," he assisted her into her seat and instructed her to put a pair of headphones on so they could talk to one another. The pilot stepped out of the helicopter and Zandro sat there in his place.

"Are you flying us?"

"Don't be alarmed. I'm an accomplished pilot; I meant it when I said you will be safe with me."

Before Breanne had time to think Zandro had set the helicopter in motion. It was a little disconcerting to start with feeling the air vibrating on the outside of the cabin.  Zandro's obvious ease with flying soon relaxed her and she was able to start taking in the view of the Coast as they headed in the direction of Sydney.

"Cara, we are coming up to your first treat of the evening."

It was postcard perfect. Breanne had a magical view of Sydney Harbour as the orange sun set provided a glorious backdrop for the city's famous bridge and Opera House. Zandro expertly set the helicopter down and escorted Breanne to dinner.

Breanne sat opposite Zandro with views of the harbour surrounding her. She could not believe that she was sitting inside of Sydney's most exclusive restaurant. The place was definitely out of her league even as a crazy splurge. Zandro had not only managed to get them the best seats; they were in the only seats in the restaurant. It appeared he had booked out the entire restaurant and organised for only one table of two to be set up.

"The music is very relaxing, so much better than most restaurant entertainment," Breanne nodded towards the musicians.

Zandro chuckled. "They are some of the members of the Sydney Philharmonic Orchestra and they agreed to play entirely for your pleasure tonight."

Breanne was about to ask how much that had cost him and held herself back just in time and smiled benignly instead. The man was crazy. Even though she knew he was incredibly wealthy she just couldn't fathom throwing around this kind of money. She could probably feed and clothe her entire family and all of their friends for a year on what he was paying for this night alone.

The dinner was of course faultless a never ending degustation menu of the restaurants signature dishes in miniature portions. There were matching wines and though Breanne was not a wine drinker she politely sipped on each of the wines as they arrived. Tasting one of the dryer wines, a chardonnay blend, Breanne could not hide how the taste affected her.

"I take it you are not a fan?" he laughed at her screwed up facial expression.

"I'm so sorry. I'm not actually a big fan of wine."

"Not a problem," he called the waiter over and quickly had the wine removed and asked what else would be a suitable choice with their meal. A light vodka spritz drink was brought to the table for her approval. It tasted just fine. However, it niggled at Breanne just a little that he simply didn't ask her what she would prefer.

They completed their meal with an assortment of the tiniest samples of countless desserts. Breanne wanted to try every one of them but restrained herself to just a few of the divine creations.

Zandro looked at Breanne. She made such an entertaining companion unlike many of the other women he had dated in the past. She relayed funny stories and seemed more interested in finding out about him than in talking about herself, definitely a novel experience even though he was reluctant to share the details of his own past. The fact that she was interested meant she was already in a different league to those before her.

He felt pretty smug about the success of the date from the helicopter to the extravagant dinner and orchestra he knew he had wowed her. He realised the wine was not a success but the way she had eyed those desserts made him wish the he were a petit chocolate tart with the dollop of cream on top. The evening was still young and only just beginning. He whisked her off once again to continue their evening of decadence.