You ended up getting lunch from a small vender and sitting quietly in the shade of an overarching tree. The park around you is the epitome of daily serenity. The children running freely, the birds singing happily, the blades of grass in a swift dance with the gentle wind. You relish the time, watching it pass you by freely with no care for responsibility as you just let yourself flow into the streem of your surroundings.

Soon the warmth fades with the days bright light and a chill blankets your form. You decide to make your way home via a different route in order to observe your neighborhood to a large extent. You also spontaniously decide to by a plant when passing a florist after your nice emersion in nature.

You walk in and are met by luscious amounts of deep greens, stark contrasts to the colours that lay upon their beds. You pass a table that contains an array of yellow blooming buds and dainty orange tints. In your admiration of the petals that look so delicate that a simple brease may take them away, you almost trip upon the creature that finds itself intwined between your legs. A small expression of supprise leaves you as you jump. The white carpet of a cat stretches out and around your stiff limbs, rubbing its head up and down in a repeated loving manner. You stare unsure of how to precide, wishing to venture forth whilst not desiring to disturb the affection you were recieving from your new friend. You opt instead to gaze around the store in search for some semblance of an idea of what kind of plant you were actually after. At a loss with the variety, and merely lost in the beautiful arrangement, you don't notice the disappearance of your companion, and the arrival of the shopkeeper. A frendly face who approaches you with care, asking in fluent english what you were here for. You are obviously here for a flower, and you know what he meant, but you still panic answer, "a plant".

A soft chuckle falls from the lips across from you and a pleasent face of happy amusement smiles gracefully. "Yes, I had gathered." Another bubble of laughter bursts, "I had meant what kind. Say a succulent," we turn to face a ladder lent against the wall whose rungs were shelves that held the cute lives of various greens. You stare at the tiny and mesmerising features. Then you zoom in on the needles and release a small hesitant sound that whispered, 'ah, maybe not for me'.

You are called away from imagining how you could not only injur yourself, but also accidentally take an innocent plant's life with you in the process. The calming voice directing you, "or a flower," and an arm leads you to a section of the most beautiful flowers you had ever seen in your life, fresh and vibrant. You stare happily at the previously unseen beauties but your admiration is interrupted and replaced with confusion, "ah, but if you are here for sunflowers then I am sorry to say that we have run out".

A look of question dons your face but you move on as the owner looks just as confused as you, with no answers to give. You just respond a reassurance, "ah it is ok. I was after something a bit smaller anyway. Um maybe a little yellow or a darker shade? I don't really know".

A nod of understanding and then you are led to a bench where three small pots are raised from their place and held in caring hands. One was a calming and deep purple, the petals are little hoods that fall from stems of natural green. It isn't an extremely small plant, but you think you could manage. The other two pots contain tiny little yellow circles of happiness and the plant all but smiles up at you. You are bearly provided their prices and names, "European Monkshood,", "Winter Aconite," before you exclame your intent to buy these exact embodiments of perfection, picturing their place upon a shelf in your lounge which stood out to you. They would sit in front of a beautiful painting, a ethereal wolf in a field, and almost bringing it to life as they matched the tones of the art in such a surreal manner.

You pay and are given your precious cargo in two little paper bags, walking along in a happy stride. Your lips have risen, each end concluding at your ears, and your body sways with your light steps. You travel to the next street as you head in the direction of your new residence. But as you turn your view is caught, and your mission to go home and style that shelf is derailed, as your attention is drawn to a large gathering of .... sunflowers? Well it was a small gathering of people, many of whom held these flowers in their possession. And even more of the yellow plants were placed upon a wall in front of a rather nice modern building. You ventured closer to the massive, window paned building in curiosity and notice the security standing watch. That piques your intreset more as you slowly shuffle into the crowed, hopping to find the cause of this sunflower party but also not wanting to draw attention to yourself.