Chapter ✿ Twenty Seven

Start from the beginning

Louis moans as Harry begins to roughly pound his finger into his hole, his thighs already shaking in pleasure. "Please," Louis whimpers. "More."

Harry let's out a shaky breath and pulls his fingers out, immediately grabbing the lube. "I'll just grab a condom..."

"No!" Louis stops him, grabbing onto his tattooed wrist. "I always use a condom and get tested... I want to feel you."

"Louis," Harry bites his lower lip, his facial expression turning into one of am unsure look. "You have sex with a lot of people."

Louis crosses his arms over his laced stomach insecurily and nods. "Yeah... True. Put a condom on."

"Baby, if you want to do this again, we can both get tested, yeah?... Who knows, I could have something." Harry tries to lighten the mood, kissing Louis' lips so gently and lovingly.

"You only have sex with Lottie," Louis snorts and tries to follow Harry's lips when the man pulls away.

"My point..." Harry winks cheekily and grabs a condom, slipping it on quickly with a moan. "You don't understand how frustrated I've been since the strip club. Your ass is amazing."

Louis laughs, until it is dying down when he feels the tip of Harry's member pressing against his hole. "Oh."

"Tell me to stop and I will, okay?" Harry kisses Louis' forehead and begins to breach Louis' rim, the boy letting out a high pictched, drawn out moan.

Harry slowly sinks into the boy, his mouth dropped open and a deep moan falling out. "Oh shit," Harry whines, moving to kiss Louis' neck. "You're so tight-"

"Harry," Louis arches his back, trying to press himself against Harry's toned abs. "Move, please."

Harry gently brings his hips back and slowly sinks into Louis again. He continues to go slow and deep, drawing out moans from Louis' pretty pink lips.

The older man looks down at Louis. His eyebrows are drawn together and his mouth is slacked, as Harry punches moans out of him. "Harder," Louis opens his eyes, the blue almost completely gone.

"I don't want to hurt you, darling," Harry mumbles, pressing his lips against Louis', slotting them together and moving them slowly together, letting out soft breaths.

"Please," Louis lolls his head to the side, almost completely unresponsive. He had never felt this way before, so much pleasure and love. He didn't feel used and like a slut.

Harry obeys Louis' orders and stops holding himself back, he hitches Louis' legs up further, changing the angle of his thrusts, before pounding into the boy, his member deliciously dragging along Louis' tight walls.

"Ah!" Louis squeaks, a string of whimpers falling from his lips. "Yes! Yes," Louis sobs, sitting up to press his lips against Harry's trying to kiss, but really all it is, is their teeth clashing together as they moan into each other mouths.

Harry grunts in pleasure and grips onto Louis' hips, fucking into the boy as roughly as possible. "Fuck, baby. I'm close!"

"Me too!" Louis sobs, tears falling down his cheeks. "Too good."

Harry thrusts become sloppy and he is throwing his head back in a moan. "Cum, baby. Cum for me!"

Louis doesn't have to be told twice, he screams Harry' name as he releases over his pink outfit, continuing to moan when he feels Harry still and spill into the condom.

"That was so good," Louis whispers, out of breath. "Thank you."

Harry slips off his condom and ties it up, moving to throw it in the bin, before rushing to the bathroom to get a washcloth. "No, thank you," Harry mumbles, gently removing Louis' article of clothing, before wiping him down.

Louis presses his lips to Harry's, his arms wrapping around his neck. The small boy grins cheekily and pulls away to look at Harry, faking a serious look. "That'll be six hundred dollars."

Harry catches onto the joke, laughing softly before kissing Louis' lips again. "Was definitely worth it."

I am horrible at smut, so I am very sorry!! :'( what do you think will happen next? xoAlso, I'm trying to get to 2k, so if you enjoy this story and could follow me, I'd appreciate that sooo much!! I love you all and hope you have a great day/night...

Also, I'm trying to get to 2k, so if you enjoy this story and could follow me, I'd appreciate that sooo much!! I love you all and hope you have a great day/night! xo