Double Date: Levi x Reader

Double Date [Levi x Reader]

Requested by: XxErnestinexX

Note: Gender-Bent Chapter.

It's around 8 in the morning and you were at Levi's door, ringing the door bell and knocking several times. You got a little worried as she hasn't open the door, even though you've been there for almost half an hour now, knocking not stop. You tried calling her cellphone but she wasn't picking up. Did something really happen to her? You thought.

You were about to knock on her door again when it cracked open. You jumped when you saw a dark but small figure, clinging onto the edge of the door, glaring at you with menacing gray eyes. A dark and ominous aura emitted from the figure. "G-G-Good morning, Levi." You stuttered with a forced smile, trying to hide your fears.

"Do you have any idea what time it is?" She exclaimed in her cute yet threatening voice.

"We h-have a double date today..." You nervously chuckled, trying to control the cold sweat that was soaking up your shirt.

She growled at you and opened the door wider, revealing her in her shorts under an oversized t-shirt. She had a bed hair and heavy eye bags. A curse fluently left her mouth and you watched your step as you made your way into her apartment. "Give me 30 minutes." She said as she walked back to her room.

You waited stiffly in her living room, sitting up straight as she took a shower. She has one of the worst moods in the morning, especially when she is woken up. Once, she even slammed her foot on your stomach when you tried to wake her up, making you roll around on her floor in pain while she returned to her sleep. You shiver at the flashback.

"I'm done." Her voice startled you, making you jump.

"Y-YES!!"

"_____! Levi! There you guys are! I was getting worried that both of you were going to ditch us!" Eren exclaimed as both you and your girlfriend walked up to the other couple.

"Sorry, we nearly missed the train." You rubbed your neck.

"It's fine, as long as you're here." Mikasa said under her muffler. Levi clicked her tongue at her distant relative. You exchanged nervous glances with Eren. It was Eren who suggested that the four of your should go on a double date to allow both the relatives to have a better relationship. It was still a mystery to the both of you how they have a tense relationship but you both agreed that you should try to fix their relationship.

"Levi," Mikasa nodded at her.

"Mikasa," Levi returned the greeting, leaving a thick tension in the atmosphere.

You glanced at both the girls, sensing the tension growing. "Hmm! If you don't hurry there's going to be a long line!" You broke the tense atmosphere and held Levi's hand. Eren nodded at your words and snaked his arm around Mikasa's shoulder.

"Where should we go first?" Eren asked as the four of you checked out the map of the amusement park. The girls around, trying to see which ride they want to go first.

"That." They said, pointing at a roller coaster that just zoomed by with many people screaming. You swallowed nervously as you heard the people on the ride scream at the top of their lungs. You started to break into a cold sweat when you heard one of the passengers throwing up. Your legs started to shake.

"Let's think about this a little more. I'm pretty sure there are other rides better than this." You laughed nervously, trying to convince them not to ride the ride.

"It's said here that the Colossal Titan is the best roller coaster in the Walls." Eren innocently stated as he read the caption on the map out loud.