Parenting: Levi x Reader

Parenting: [Levi x Reader]

Requested by: AnnaBarreraVega

“Are you really sure about this?” Sasha turned around; concern was plastered on her face. Connie gave you the same look and squeezed his wife’s hand.

“Don’t worry.” You grinned at them, giving them the thumbs up to convince them. “We’ll take real good care of Daniel.” You patted the back of the two year-old who was feeding on his small chubby fist. Sasha and Connie hesitated and exchanged nervous glances.

“Maybe it isn’t a great idea to spend our anniversary – ”

“Go! The buffet is about to start. I heard it’s a potato special tonight.” You cut Connie off. Sasha perked up at the word ‘potato’. She swiftly pecked her son’s cheek and dragged her husband to their car before he could even say anything.

“Thank you, _____! I owe you one!” Sasha waved from the passenger seat. You took Daniel’s hand and waved his hand towards her.

“Have fun!” You told them. After their car was out of sight, you walked into the house and closed to door behind you. “What are we going to do today, Daniel?” You kissed the young brunette’s cheek.

“I’ll tell you what we’re not going to do today.” A deep and slightly annoyed voice rang both your ears. You turned to your side and found Levi with a rather grumpy face. He was wearing a gray long sleeved shirt with some sweat pants.

“Oh come on, Levi. Cheer up a little would you. You’re going to scare Daniel.” You said, patting Daniel’s back as he hung onto you like a koala bear.

“Good.” Levi crossed his arms across his chest. You shot him a disapproving look and kissed Daniel’s forehead.

“Let’s not play with Uncle Levi. He’s a meanie.” You told the young brunette.  He nodded in agreement and pointed at Levi with his little pointer finger.

“Meanie. Meanie Uncle Levi.”

Levi widened his eyes at his words while you tried to contain your laughter. He growled something foul under his breath, causing you to gasp and cover Daniel’s ears. “Language Levi!” You warned him. “Kids pick up things quickly at his age.”

“He should learn that I don’t like kids pretty quickly then.” He nodded and walked to the kitchen to get a glass of water. You pouted at your husband’s coldness towards the adorable toddler.

“What’s his problem?” You mumbled. Daniel grabbed your __[Hair Color]__ hair and planted a cute peck on your cheek. “Let’s go have fun!” You adverted your attention back to the bundle of joy.

You placed Daniel on your laps as you read him a story book. You made it as fun as possible, impersonating the characters pretty well with really dramatic faces and lots of sound effects. Daniel enjoyed himself very much as well. He laughed out loud in his cute bubbly voice as you read him the story.

Levi walked out of his reading room and headed towards the living room, where you and Daniel were sitting on the floor. A soft smile crept across his face as he saw the both of you having the time of your lives. He loved how you looked when you played with children.

In the corner of your eyes, you spotted Levi and a smile spread across your face. Levi quickly wiped the smile off his face and cleared his throat. “Levi, just in time.” You left Daniel to play with the book on the floor on his own as you made your way to your husband. “I need your help.”