Just Yourself: Petra x Oluo

Just Yourself: [Petra x Oluo]

Very cliché but hey, they are adorable!

Oluo paced around biting onto his thumb. He ran his finger through his curly light brunette hair out of frustration and groaned. He was running out of ideas as to how to impress the very pretty and very brave Petra Ral. “Damn it…” He cursed under his breath.

“Oluo, would you relax already?” Eldo pinched the bridge of his nose. Watching Oluo pace around and nearly making trenches on the wooden floor for so long made his head spin.

“Damn it, Eldo! I’m frustrated, okay! Try helping me a little would cha’?” Oluo snapped his head towards his comrade’s direction, who was sitting with his elbows resting on his knees.

“Relax, Oluo.” Gunther chuckled as he walked towards both the men and took a seat next to Eldo. “What happened to all those tips we gave you last time? Did they work?”

“Oh hell yeah, they did. I’m just frustrated because they work.” Oluo replied sarcastically. “What do you think?”

“Well, it worked pretty well for us.” Eldo and Gunther exchanged smirks. “Maybe it’s just your sex appeal?”

“I have plenty of those!” Oluo glared at them. He looked outside the window and spotted the reason to his frustration. His heart raced and his wanted to rip his hair off more desperately now.

He watched intently as her ginger hair bounces as she jogged towards Lance Corporal Levi who was on his horse; a bright smile across spread across her beautiful face. He sighed dreamily as she handed the Corporal a dark brown canteen. How I wish I could get this kind of treatment from her as well… He thought to himself.

When would he be able to get to see her smile happily at him when they meet? When will she jog up to him and give him cups of tea or a canteen of water? When she realize that he likes her?

When will she treat him the way she treats the Corporal?

Oluo blinked a few times at the thought. “That’s it!” A wide smile spread across his face as he slammed his hands to the glass of the window, causing both Eldo and Gunther to jump by surprise. “That’s it!” He laughed. Eldo and Gunther exchanged confused looks.

“Do you think he lost his mind?” Eldo whispered to Gunther as Oluo started to laugh victoriously.

“I thought he would lose his mind to a Titan but never over love.” Gunther replied as they slowly and quietly stood up to leave Oluo alone.

Petra straightened her uniform one last time before exiting her room, where she met Oluo who seemed a little… different. She narrowed her eyes at him as he made his way down to the hallways. He was wearing a cravat, for some weird reason. He also didn’t give her his usual smug look with a not-so-charming-‘good morning’.

Well, he was Oluo after all; he tends to be a little weird sometimes. She shrugged it off and headed towards the dining hall. “Good morning!” She greeted her comrades as she took her seat next to Oluo. Eldo and Gunther greeted her back while the Corporal just nodded without looking up from his paper work. She glanced over to Oluo, who was the only one who didn’t respond to her.

Eldo and Gunther looked at each other nervously and shrugged at Petra as she gave them a questioning look. What’s up with him today, she thought as she glanced at Oluo once again. She poured everyone a cup of tea.