Chapter 24

Please comment! Keep in mind this is taking place during December.

"Hey Kyle." I felt someone poke my cheek. "Kyle." Another poke. "Kyle!" I finally got up to see Pete staring at me. "Morning. Schools out until January."

I nodded my head. "Okay. Is it because the vampire thing?" I asked as I sat up, and hugged my knees.

"Well that and all the snow outside." He pointed at my window. I nodded again. "Your mom wanted me to wake you and tell you to come down for breakfast."

"Okay okay. You staying for breakfast?" I asked him.

"Sure." He lets out a small mumble as he looked at his phone. I remembered the nect he got last night.

Dad: Don't bother coming home.

"Um so breakfast!" I awkwardly laughed and Pete nodded. We went down stairs and saw Ike and Firkle laughing in the kitchen. "Hey Ike. Hey Firkle." I greet them.

"Pete?" Firkle and Ike question in unison. "He stayed the night?" Ike asked, and I nodded. "Sooo.... Both of us are dating goth kids?"

"Ike I swear to God!" I hissed and he broke out into laughter as I got out two bowls, cereal, and milk. "I'm not dating Pete."

"Kyle I was kidding!" Ike kept laughing, and Pete rolled his eyes. "Mom and dad already left."

Pete sat down as I made us some cereal. Ike and Firkle started talking about some band and left the room. I gave Pete a bowl of cereal and he started eating like he haven't in days. It makes me worried about him. I leaned against the kitchen counter and looked my own bowl.

Does Pete's dad really abuse him? Or is it Michael?

...

What if it's both?

"So what happened after you left me playing spin the bottle?" Pete asked and I almost choked on my cereal.

I clear my throat. "Um well I got kinda drunk..." I trailed off remembering what happened between me and Cartman. "And I'm Cartman and I got locked in his bathroom..."

"Holy shit you two fucked!" Pete laughed.

"God no." I huffed. "We... We just kissed." I explained to him. Instantly the memory of it rushed in and I felt my cheeks heat up. He was so gentle it felt like he thought I might break and he deeply cared.

Pete just stared at me. "You kissed? Wow do you like him?"

"Fuuuck I don't know." I mumbled then I remembered something. A wide smirk popped up on my face. "Sooo Stan protected you last night."

Pete's cheeks flushed bright red. "I... I um... Ugh I know!" A goofy grin platered across his own face. He looked down at his bowl and he seemed way different than normal. "I was so scared because Michael, but then Stan stood in and prtected me and I." He just squeals and I cracked up laughing.

"You finally admit you like him than?" I chuckled and Pete glared at me. "Although you technically didn't say it you seem to happy about what happened."

"Oh shut up you're the one who's going through so much drama it seems like you are in a TV show or some dumb story." Pete comments.

"Yeah I know." I mumbled. "It does seem like that." I heard someone knock on the front door. I got up and Pete followed close behind. I opened the door to see Cartman and Stan.

Speak of the devils.

"I knew it you two are dating." Stan commented.

"Why does every think we're dating?" Pete grumbled.

"Uh maybe because you're wearing his clothes." Catman told Pete. Pete looked down and started walking back upstairs. I glared at Cartman. "What?"

"Be nice to him he got pretty shaken up last night." I told Cartman and let the two in.

"Yeah how is he now?" Stan asked. He crossed his arms and leaned against the wall as I closed the door. "I had to explain why Craig didn't havd to give him a ride home."

I was about to mention his dad, but stopped myself. "Actually maybe he should stay here for a few days." I shrugged and glanced at Cartman. He was looking down and was also leaning against the wall with his arms crossed.

Stan nodded and headed upstairs. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom. Be nice to each other!" He called to us and Cartman looked up at me. He looked like he wanted to say something, but didn't.

The two of us just stared at us until he cleared his throat. "I'm sorry about last night..."

"Cartman it's okay. Really, I kinda wanted you to anyway." I told him.

"No Kyle. You were drunk and didn't really know what you wanted." Cartman looked down. "I basically took advantage of you."

"Cartman." I put my hands on hid shoulders. "It's not like we had sex or anything. It was just a kiss. And besides no feelings were gained because of it."

Cartman nodded slowly. "Yeah... None gained..." He trailed off and I nodded he whispered something almost unnoticed. "And none lost."

"Cartman what's going on." He didn't answer my question and just walked to the kitchen. He got a glass of milk and just sat at the kitchen table. "Cartman answer me."

"Kyle I was serious about those letters!" He told me and I sat across from him. He's still on about those? "Kyle I'm serious."

I let out a sigh. "Look Cartman I-"

"Let's make a bet." Cartman told me. I looked at him confused. "I can get you to fall in love with me before school starts back or before Christmas night."

I let out a sigh and I don't know what made me agree, but I nodded. He give me a small smile. "If I fall in love with you before midnight on Christmas night I will be your boyfriend. If I don't you will leave me alone with this whole love thing, alright?"

"Alright!" Cartman smiled as he finished his milk, placed it in the sink and looked at his phone. "Let's go on a date tonight."

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"So I can start wooing you." He chuckled. Did he seriously just say that? "I'll pick you up at seven tonight."

I slowly nodded as Stan and Pete walked in laughing. I looked over and they stopped. "Um so ready to go?" Stan asked and Cartman nodded the two left and Pete sat across from me.

I smirked as I looked at him. "You two seem to be getting along." He blushes and my phone went off. I saw a message from Cartman.

Cart hoe: Dress warmly.

Me: Uh okay

I chuckled and Pete snatched the phone out of my hand. He read the messages and smirked. "So you getting laid tonight?"

"I swear you and Kenny both have dirty minds!" I snatched my phone back. Pete chuckled and started typing on his phone. I got up and looked over his shoulder seeing him put Stan's number in his phone. I chuckled and Pete swatted my arm. Pete was about to put his phone down when an emergency alert popped up.

EMERGENCY ALERT / ALERT D'URGENCE
Child abduction, South Park Police
Victim: Larry (incert his last name because the wiki hates me), 17, brown hair, white, male
Last seen: Last night around 9pm when the victim was at home.

Pete and I looked at each other, and both of us were thinking the same think.

The Vampire Of South Park