Chapter 54: Sunglasses Girl and a World of Hurt

Start from the beginning

"This ain't no burglar, this boy thought it would be funny to try and get me stuck in the freezer so I hit him with the frozen ribs," Lil said, continuing to smack me. I tried my hardest to dodge her blows, finally pushing Robert in front of me and running to hide behind my mom.

"She's crazy mom – CRAZY," I squealed, ducking behind my mom.

"Min Yoongi you act like an adult and – oh my God the car! There is a dent in Dongin's SUV," my mother said, gasping and running over to inspect the passenger door.

Sure enough, there was a 6 inch dent where the frozen meat landed. Either it was from the meat or my body falling against it, or maybe even a combination of both? Either way, it looked great to me.

"Looks good, let's go inside now shall we," I said, turning to make my way into the house.

"Min Yoongi, freeze," my mother yelled. I stopped in my tracks, not moving a muscle.

"You're not leaving your brother's car like this. He rarely drives this one but I can see it now – him ranting and raving about how his precious new SUV has a dent. I don't need any more problems between you two when we're so close to our Thanksgiving dinner party. You fix this, NOW," my mother ordered.

I sighed, pulling out my phone to call a couple of guys at a local auto body shop that I knew. They would be stopping over within the hour to get the dent out. When I hung up, I shoved my hands in my pockets and glared at my mom.

"That little dent should be the least of his worries. I heard how things are going down at the food pantry. Several of the workers say they haven't been paid. I went into the shelter and talked with the Director. She said that Dongin cancelled new furniture that I had requested months ago, and was actually approved for through the board," I said. I was pissed.

My mother sighed and wiped her brow with the back of her hand, obviously at her wits end with all the fighting.

"Look, I'll talk to him okay, Yoongi? I'll think of something so he doesn't know you went down there. You know how much trouble that would put you in if he knew you were snooping around when you aren't supposed to be there anymore. I am glad you are looking after them still, though," she said.

We made our way into the house then and I helped my mom and Lil with some preparations while we spent the next few hours joking around like old times. I missed this very much – just the laid back feeling at home joking around and having fun. Robert was happy to see me as well, and I had to share with him how insatiable Y/N was.

"So the apartment is working out great for you then, I take it," he asked.

I grinned. "You bet. It's really small but fuck it, it's mine at least. I've got just one issue – some batshit crazy apartment manager girl who watches me like a hawk. She's been after me man, and she's pissed off Y/N. I'm worried this girl is going to cause us problems."

Robert stood there thinking, his index finger on his chin.

"Aha," he exclaimed, "I have the perfect plan. Introduce the girl to your brother. Two crazies are like two peas in a pod!"

"Dear God no, I replied. "They will team up on me, no doubt. I'll have to think of something else. I can't let her actions interfere with Y/N and I. I just got her back, I don't want anything to mess it up."

-------------------------------------

I had texted Y/N to let her know I was heading home. I know she was getting out of school soon and we had plan to meet at my apartment later on tonight. I had hoped she planned to stay over tonight. We hadn't had sex in two days now with how busy she was with school and stuff with her mom and I was itching to get in her panties.