(Special)Bakugou Birthday!💥🎂🎉🎁

Quick a/n:this is a special chapter for Bakugou birthday and i drew the pic above.thats what he looked like when Kirishima (XXXXXX) to him.now onto the story!!
———————/////////////////————————Okay so im gonna need Bakugou to go away first..."
"wait wh-"half asleep confused Baku said
*Clap*
"Why did you take Kacchan away,Yurei-chan??"
"pfffft, did you forget about tomorrow? its his birthday!!! and i want to give him a surprise since he is one of my favorite. so.....do you guys wanna help me prepare the surprise?" asked Yurei
"Wait...WAIT HIS BIRTHDAY WAS IN TOMORROW????DANG IT HOW COULD I FORGET ABOUT IT!!!!!" Kaminari,Sero,Mina,and some of the class 1a shouts in unison.
"Well since you guys remember now, can you help me prepare the surprise?"
"Of Course!!!"
"But wait where is he?" asked Kirishima
"Dont worry, i've send him to his dorm room and freeze him there so when he wakes up its already tomorrow!!!"
"Oh ok then...."
"So now...."
Yurei snap her finger and they were teleported back to class 1a dorm. the pro heroes and most of the class 1b were teleported back to neither they dorm or their agency because they didnt really care about it and the villains were back in their hideout,the big three returns to their own dorms and handed Eri to Aizawa. meanwhile Eri and Kota playing with eachother Yurei,whole class 1a(except Mineta of course),Kendou,Tetsutetsu,Shinsou,Aizawa-Sensei,Present Mic,Midnight,WWP and All Might started to plan everything about the birthday surprise.
"Okay now,were gonna split into groups so we could get everything we need. so
Group1: Satou,Yaoyoruzu,Iida,Aoyama,Tsuyu,Kendou, and Midnight. you guys prepare the foods and the birthday cake.
Group2: Ojirou,Hagakure,Koda,Tokoyami,Shoji,Tetsutetsu, and All Might buy the decoration and set them up in here.
Group3:
Uraraka,Jirou,me,and Shinsou with WWP gonna stay here and help with the decoration and foods
Group4:
Kirishima,Sero,Kaminari,Mina,Todoroki,Midoriya and Aizawa search for the present. okay now is everyone undestand?"Yurei asked. everyone nodded in agreement and started to do each of their jobs.
*Le time skip brought to you by Kirishima's cRoCs*
Now everything is set up and the foods was readyexcept the cake because they were gonna bake it tomorrow,then Yurei clap her hands three times and everything they prepared now was invisible and the foods was already in the fridge.then they go to sleep because its already late.
*Another timeskip to tomorrow morning*
Everyone now was awake and they started to set up everything and Satou started to bake a cake with the help from Yaoyoruzu. the flavor was vanilla with some caramell covering the top and some of poprocks candy in the top of the caramell.after the cake was ready,everyone started to preparing theirself,turning of the lights,hiding them self, Yurei clap her hands twice and the freeze was off.
💥Bakugou pov💥
I wakes up to see myself in my dorm room and looked at the clock,'huh its still 6 in the morning.....' then i looked at the calendar and its shows the date of my birthday,4/20......
'its my birthday huh.....oh well...not that i hope they will celebrate it for me....why would they bother to celebrate a birthday of a someone useless,weak,mean asshole like me?????....they probably forget or something....and not like i ever celebrate it....welp now might as well be prepared for today....' i thought for around 5 minutes and then get prepared. i wear a black sweatpants and black sleeveless tank top.....'tch,dang it it become kinda oversized now...but whatever....i still need to starve later because im still looked fat.....' i then grabbed Ei' hoodie that he left in here...it was over sized as well....it reached to my thighs and the sleeves covered my hands...i dont know why i grabbed it...it just,calmed me down for a reason....i then begin to walked to the living room still sleepy with the sweatpants covered my feet so it only shows my toes...then i arrived at the living room and find the lights was off and nobody was around.'huh....thats weird.....' i searched for the light switch then turned it on to only heard my classmates,mic and midnight shouts
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAKUGOU!!!!!!!!!"
wait,what? they remember it? why would they bother to celebrate it? and the first word that comes out from my mouth was....
"Really guys...? its still 6 Am...."
wow Katsuki, you got a surprise and this.is.what you said?
3rd person pov
      Bakugou looked surprised and confused at the same time.atleast,that was the other see. for Kirishima, he sees a cute hot headed blonde standing right in front of him,with a half sleepy and cute confused face,wearing literally an oversized clothes that makes him looks adorable, and not to mention he was wearing his hoodie that reached his thighs and the sleeves covered his hands. he cant help but blushing at the blonde while thinking how adorable he is. but then the silence broke with a sobs from non-other that the hot headed blonde.
"Oh my god Bakugou-san why are you crying???" asked Yaoyoruzu
"its just...*hiks* i thought....no one will *hiks* r-remember o-or*hiks* care about it......w-why d-did*hiks* you g-guys w-would *hiks* bother a-about i-it..? i've b-been an *hiks*a-ashole t-to *hiks*you g-guys..." asked Bakugou while crying, Kirishima gets closer to him and said:
"Of course we would bother Bakugou.....you were our friend. and even with your angry attitude, you would still be our friend, and of course we remember and and care about it....its one of duty as a friend...."
"and there is something i wanted to say" Kirishima gets in one knees, handing a red rose in his right hand and a small box in his left hand.the girls including Kendou,Pixie bob and Midnight start squeling while Jirou and Yurei recorded them in small tears.
"Bakugou Katsuki,i like-no,i LOVE you since the first day of school. and when i looked at you, i have the feeling that you were the one for me. you were the manliest,beautiful, and the bravest man i've ever seen in my life, so will you be my boyfriend?"
"W-wh-u-uum*sniff* y-yes.." answer him while stuttering and blushing, he still crying but its a cry of happiness. the girls started to squeling more louder when Kirishima put his lips on Bakugou's. they then break the kiss and smiling at eachother.
"Ummm excuse me sorry not trying to bother your romantic moment but can we eat now? im starving" suddenly Kaminari said breaking the romantic moment recieving glare from the girls.Bakugou and Kirishima then start to giggle a little (hey that rhymed!) the birthday party continued with some fun games,and other things. and then the times for opening present,Bakugou got a keychain of him and Kiri from the small box Kirishima gave earlier, a book from Yaoyoruzu, a set of horror movies from Kaminari and Sero, some new clothes from Mama Mina, and many more.
"Oh wait i got you another one!!" Kirishima then ran to his room and return with a black box.Bakugou then opened the box and see a pair of black crocs with his hero costume design on it.he pinced his forehead in annoyence and sigh.
"....Really?...."
"YeSh"
"ugh fine im gonna keep it"
"Yay!!"
they continued the party until Yurei tell them its time to go back to the theater. most of them cooed dont want the party to end yet. but they agreed anyway.Yurei started to snap her fingers and they arrived at the theater again with the rest of class 1b,pro heroes, and LOV.
"Ok guys welcome back to my chan-*slap*wrong dialog,welcome back to the theater again guys!! prepare yourselfes then we could go to the next universe!!"

💥Bakugou pov💥
i then sigh and look at his boyfriend,and think
'this is the best day ever...'
"Hei,Eijiro?"
"Yes?"
"Thank you"
"Awh, your welcome Katsuki"
"OMG did Bakugou just say 'thank you'?" The rest of the Bakusquad said in unison
"of course i am im not that mean"
'maybe having someone that realy cares for you is noy that bad'.....
.

.

.

.

.

.
—————————————————————————————- Hey guys i hope you guys enjoy this chapter!! and as a bonus ill give you gus some Bakupic

kay thats it and dont forget to comment which au i should do next! ~author out~

~author out~