How did it started

~3rd person pov~

      It all begin with a normal day in class 1a with Bakugou shouting at Iida who tell him to put his feet down from the desk  whipe doing his usual robotic gestures, Midoriya trying to calm Bakugou but failed, and the other chatting when suddenly a portal opened in the class and sucked all of them. they then landed in a dark room on a soft mattress
"Ouch! where are we?"
"Everybody stay calm!!"
"GET THE FUCK OF ME, STUPID EXTRA!!!!!"
      The light started to turn on then it shows a theater room along with class 1b, Aizawa sensei,All Might, Nezu, Endeavwhore,the rest of pro heroes, Wild Wild Pussycats, Eri, Kota, The big three, and Shinsou.
"Young Midoriya, do you know where we are exacty?"
"I guess i could answer that for you"
"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? SHOW YOURSELF IDIOT!!!"
"Oh um...mkay"
        A girl then showed up floating in the middle of nowhere. she had a black long hair that reach her hip, two colored eye, at the right is black with a scar on it and at the left is light blue covered by some of her hair,she had an small eyebag under her eyes,her skin is kinda pale. she wears an oversized white sweater with some spark of red that looks like blood all over the sweater and a long white culottes with a same spark of red that also looks like blood and she didn't wears shoes instead she wears a black that almost covered by the culottes.
'Is she a ghost or something?'
"Hi, the name's Yurei, nice to meet'cha"
"Okay then miss yurei would you please explain why exactly are we here?" asked Nezu
"Well, i just thought it will be fun for you guys to watch your multiverse!"
"Wait...What?"
"You heard me, if you think multiverse arent real well then youre wrong bish"
"Okay then i want to ask what exactly are you?"
asked Midoriya
"Well, im actually a goddess"
"A GODDESS???!!!!???!!!"
"Ye"
"But i thought gods and goddess arent real..."
"im not exactly, im just one of the most powerful guardian of the multiverse. oh and by the way, i took all of your quirk so you dont attack each other but dont worry i will give them back later."
"Wait...what do you mean attack eachother??"
"Oh you will see"
       Suddenly a portal apear on above them and it shows LOV starts falling from the portal.
"Ouch....huh where are we?"
"ITS LEAGUE OF VILLAINS!!!!"
"ITS THE HEROES!!"
"Bruh, chill out...stop screaming at eachother...do i need to remind you that i took away all of yall quirk so u dont fight eachother..?"
"Wait,What?!?!?!?!" shout Shigaraki
"Oh hey Izuku~"
*After an expanation to da villain*
"So..were here to watch multiverses of us?" asked Dabi
"Yup! so now there is the bathroom at the left, snack corner,kitchen, and kids room are on the right. make yourself comfy,grab your snack now and then we could finally begin!!"
         Everybody then take the snack and seated in the available seat. at the front row there is the student,All Might,Aizawa,and Nezu.the middle is the pro heroes, and the back row is the villain.
"Hold on a second"
"What is it,Young Yurei?"
"i need to set it up a bit"
Yurei snap her finger and suddenly their seats changes. at first Bakugou,Todoroki,Shinsou,and Tamaki chose to seat right at the corner of the row. now Bakugou sat next to Kirishima,Todoroki at next to Midoriya,Shinsou next to Kaminari, and Tamaki was still in the corner but besides him is Mirio and Nejire is in front of him.
"Alright, all the ships is already set up for awhile...maybe there could be other ship, but thats for later.now,LETS BEGIN!!!!"

~Searching Multiverse~

~Finding Multiverse~

~Founded Multiverse~

~Loading Multiverse~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
MULTIVERSE :VILLAIN DEKU AU
—————————————————————————————
Okay thats enough for now, sorry for the bad writing,and request which AU you want for next!!
And remember,NO HAMILTON AND HEATHERS AU!!!
(welp i changed my mind-)