Epilogue

3 Years Later...

Patrick, Jalen and Jada were in the kitchen eating breakfast. Patrick got up to wash his bowl out when Jalen snuck a piece of bacon off of Jada's plate and ate it.

"Hey!" She said.

He laughed as he chewed.

"Mommy!" She yelled.

Patrick laughed over by the sink as Jalen sighed.

"You snitch! Here." Jalen said giving her a piece of bacon.

Beyoncé was getting ready when she heard her name called. She left her room and went down the stairs. She went in the kitchen and saw Patrick by the sink and Jalen and Jada sitting.

"Who called me?" She asked.

No one said anything but she knew it was Jada.

"Where is everyone else?" She asked.

"Upstairs." Patrick said.

Beyoncé left the kitchen and went to the steps.

"Liyah! Niyah! Nate! Come on!" She yelled.

Liyah and Aniyah came down the steps dressed and then Nate came down walking slow.

"What's wrong with you?" She asked.

"Dad's not here yet and..."

"He is going to meet us there don't worry." She said. "Hurry up and eat."

Nate went to the kitchen while Beyoncé went upstairs to finish getting ready. She knew Shawn was trying to get back on time, she had spoken to him before he boarded his plane that morning. She was putting on her earring when she heard the doorbell go off. She knew Patrick would get it. When she finished getting ready, she grabbed her purse and went down stairs. She walked in the living room and saw Kelly and Trey.

"Hey." She said hugging them.

"Hey." Kelly said.

"Where's Shawn?" Trey asked.

"On his way, he'll meet us there." She said. "Kids! Let's go! Julius should be-"

*Doorbell*

The were leaving out when Beyoncé noticed Nate lagging behind.

"Hey." She said as Nate stood in front of her.

"Yeah?" He asked.

Beyoncé started to fix his tie.

"Your dad is gonna make it, I promise you." She said. "This is a big moment and he's not gonna miss it."

"Okay." He said.

She kissed his forehead.

"Ma!!" He said.

"What? I can't kiss you?" She asked. "Fine then."

They left out the house to get in the van.

Meanwhile...

Shawn's jet had just landed. He walked with his body guard to the car. He checked his watch because he couldn't be late. He got in the car and text his wife that he was on his way. He kept checking his watch and asking the driver when he would arrive.

"Mr. Carter, you'll be on time. I promise you." The driver said.

"I don't have a choice but to make it." He said.

Beyoncé sat with the kids, along with Kelly, Trey, her parents and also Shawn's parents. 

Nate kept looking back in his seat. The ceremony was already boring and his dad wasn't there yet. It was now time for him to line up with his class. While in line something told him to look towards the door. When he did he saw his dad walk in with his bodyguard and he sighed in relief. When Shawn walked in he prayed he didn't miss anything. He looked towards the line and saw Nate and nodded towards him. He made his way towards Beyoncé and everyone else. He picked up Jada, who was sitting by Beyoncé, and sat in the seat and he sat her in his lap.