Part 11-The End

"All rise." The judge said.

In the courtroom were Elizabeth, Jada and Jalen's mother, and her attorney. Mrs. Walker from CPS and her attorney. Shawn and Beyoncé sat behind Mrs. Walker and Elizabeth's parents sat behind her. Kelly came with Jada and Jalen but they weren't in the courtroom. They would only be brought in for questioning. Trey stayed at the house with the rest of the kids.

After the judge spoke everyone  sat down and Elizabeth's attorney started speaking.

Beyoncé's POV

To be honest I tuned out everything her lawyer basically said because I knew it was probably all lies. She hadn't seen her kids in how many years before we went to the diner. Her lawyer was saying something about a second chance and I'm not gonna lie, if the kids want to give her a second chance I'm all for it but I doubt it. Jada doesn't even remember who she is and all of Jalen's memories are bad ones. Her attorney is trying to make me feel bad for her but I'm sorry, it's not happening. He ask to bring Jada in and Mrs. Walker's attorney wanted to ask some questions. Jada walked in with a guard and looked at me and smiled and I smiled back. She sat in the chair and they did the under oath thing.

"So Jada, do you know that women sitting there?" Mrs. Walker's attorney asked.

"They said she was my mother." She said.

"So you don't remember her?" He asked.

"No." She said.

"Do you know who that is?" He said pointing in my direction.

"Yes, that's Bey Bey." She said.

"How do you know Bey Bey?" He asked her.

"I used to live with her." She said.

"She took care of you and your brother?" He asked.

"Yes." She said nodding.

"Do you love Bey Bey?" He asked.

"Yes." She said.

"Why?" He asked.

"Cause, she feeds me and plays with me, and sleeps with me when I have bad dreams." She said.

"Is she like a mommy?" He asked.